Thread: How is Linux mint for surfing net

How is Linux mint for surfing net

I have decided to upgrade the system and that too with the Linux mint. But I really have no idea how it works and what it are is special features. And the other thing really don’t matter for me rather than the internet connection. I just want to know how the net surfing is with the Linux mint. As I have lot of work through internet and it is the very important aspect of my work. So please tell me how is How is Linux mint for surfing net. And the one how are using this one then please share your ideas regarding its performance and guide me whether to go for the upgradation.

Re: How is Linux mint for surfing net

I am using Linux mint from the last six months or so and haven’t faced any problem using the same. In fact the speed which I am getting while using the internet on Linux is tremendous. It is a very handy operating system which is complicated for the new users but really a better one for the one who are more experienced and well versed in using this one. If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the same because it is really the fantastic one and I am sure that it will satisfy all your needs.

Hello everyone,I started using linux since yesterday, in fact, on Linux or, more precisely, I installed a second HDD on which I installed Ubuntu last week. As I am new to the Linux world, I fumble a lot and I have, for now, two problems The first -> I can not connect to the internet.that, having put DHCP or has put a fixed IP address because I'm connected via a modem router windows refuses to let me in if I go through Firefox! it is imperative that I go through IE. So I ask myself whether my modem router is compatible linux Linux Second problem -> software installation on Linux,is there a different method of Windows (I assume so) and you can tell me how? Last request what do you think is the best publication for learning linux So that I can get one

Normally the DHCP protocol and a standard network cable. For the rest, if you have an Ethernet network jack is compatible with Linux. Not only in this case obviously, but at least this one is almost all cases. So what you have to do here is that just do the Software installation. It happens very differently from Windows. And now you have to go on the internet search software. Analyze choose your software You can add lists of software to install if you lack things.

Thank you for the consideration of my query and also for giving the appropriate solution for the same .I've been online with an RJ 45 and I even put a second computer behind him also in RJ 45 but I did not create the network as such. Is what it has to do with the fact that, for example, my router, even windows does not recognize Firefox. Example: If I have a power outage, the router skips the lineup and I am forced to go back in to reconfigure it this is why I assumed that maybe my router is not compatible Linux. if I want to install thunderbird .