Thread: USB creator annoying pop ups on Linux Mint 9

USB creator annoying pop ups on Linux Mint 9

I have got bored by this USB creator included in the Linux Mint 9. Some days ago, I tried to boot memory by the USB, Since then my machine have started showing this problem. Now whenever my machine boots up, USB creator pops up on the center of the desktop. can somebody tell me that how can I stop this behavior of the Linux Mint so that I don't have to see this pop up again.

Re: USB creator annoying pop ups on Linux Mint 9

Even I have got bored by this usb creator as it is never forgetting to surprise you for messing up with it. On my machine, It is not only popping up after booting up the machine but it just comes in center of the screen and does not let me do what I am doing. Can anybody tell me that what is this thing and how can I get rid of it. I am beginner to the Linux Mint operating system. There must be some kind of settings which can stop this thing.

I think if you guys are really a new to this operating system and you are not gonna use this program initially then I guess you should just remove it from your machine. You can remove any of your programs from the Applicative Session. You have to go the Menu button and then click on the Control Center where you have to click on the Applicative Session. Search for the USB creator and then remove it. Once you have removed it then there are no chances that it will show you any pop op next time you boot up your machine.

I think it would be some kind of settings that you have enabled while installing the program on your machine. I guess there must be someway by which you can make this program not popping up on each system boot. I suggest you to check about the same and even if you are not able to find out it then you can simply uninstall it. And if you really need this program then you can install it again but this time be careful while clicking on Next while you install it. If such pop ups are arriving on your desktop again and again then you should simply check about the viruses on your machine.