Thread: Dell inspiron 1525 monitor beeps few times and says no signal

Dell inspiron 1525 monitor beeps few times and says no signal

I have been using dell inspiron 1525 for several months and would like to know why i am getting the no signal error on my LCD Screen. Recently i have started getting this error i have not got any such error before. Please tell me can i get rid of this error. what are the possible reason for this error. Hope somebody will definitely help me to fix this error.

Re: Dell inspiron 1525 monitor beeps few times and says no signal

This error message clearly indicates that this problem is either there is a hardware failure probably with the laptop Hinges or the laptop LCD is damaged. In either of the case its better to get it repaired with the help of a laptop technician you have not mentioned about the warranty but still i would advice you to get this laptop repaired at the manufacturer's service station.

Hello, Good afternoon, my problem is that overnight the battery stopped charging and does not work only serves plugged like a normal computer that may damage the battery is missing. what could be the problem the battery or the charger what do you think it is definitely very difficult to work with it since at times it gets discharged when i need it the most.

If anyone has this notebook, the Dell 1525 that came out about 2 years and they have left the famous problem of battery charging (when it appears Press F1 to continue to start) and no load case, the solution is quite simple.

First, the problem may appear a little, suddenly once more followed in a few weeks ... until finally NO CHARGE.

The problem is in charger connector, or notebook, one of the two. Go and get it changed.

Charger connector has 3 contacts, two cylinders (one external and one internal) and a metal rod to the center. The metal wand is a sensor to determine if it is optimal for the 1525 Charger. So its better if its changed since the connector is not working normally and hence you will have to get this connector repaired. Please tell me whether it fixed the issue if not then please reply.