Thread: Creation of Custom, Minimal LMDE Install In Linux

Creation of Custom, Minimal LMDE Install In Linux

I have been making the use of the Linux for the use of the custom software that is being supported by it and also it that the use of the files with the operating system of the Linux is the best. I have been making use of the Linux for looking and now I have just installed the newer version of the Linux called the Linux Mint. I just wanted to get the details of the custom that can be done for the Install of the LMDE that is being used for the files of the Linux. Please provide me the solution for this so that I can just install al the files of the LMDE in the system of the Linux.

Re: Creation of Custom, Minimal LMDE Install In Linux

You just have to make use of the Debain Gnome for the file and then you have to check out for the files that have been installed in it so that you can install the files of the LMDE in the system of the Linux Mint that you are just making us of. And also it is that you can just check out the files of the Mint Meta package that can be used for the files that are just present in the system that you have just making use of.

The other option is that you can just run the code for the setting of the LMDE in the system that you are just making use of, and also it is that you need to download the contents from the site, through which you will get the information of the Linux Mint edition and also the fact is that the working of the LMDE will be dependent on the running of the code which I just give you below:
    Code:
    python-nautilus
    python-xdg
    You can just try this out and see that whether it is working out for you or not.

The only option of the installation of the LMDE in the file that you are just making use of is just by making the changes in the Gnome Base and then you can just see that the files are going to work out well for the system that you are just working out for. The standard squeeze option can be used for the install set-up and then you can just make use of the LMDE item criteria. The Gnome is base for the changes of the system that you are just planning to make in Linux Mint.

The other option is that you can just make use of the Mint Flash plug-in which can be used for the files of the system of the Linux that you are just making use of and also the basic setting that are available for the files are being made available for the system of the Linux that you are just making use of. And also the factor of the working of the LMDE is basically depended on the factor of the installation of the Flash plug-in in the system of the Linux Mint.