Thread: Unable to view MOVED images on Linux mint10

Unable to view MOVED images on Linux mint10

I was having some images stores on my desktop computer and when I moved the same to the laptop which was having the Linux operating system on it and when I moved them I was not able to open the same. Actually that image was well supported on the desktop but they are not able to view on the laptop. I don’t know why I am not able to open the images. Is there anything wrong with the operating system because on my desktop pc it was windows 7 and there I was easily able to view them. SO please help me out in this case.

Re: Unable to view MOVED images on Linux mint10

I think that there might be the permission issue and that is the reason why you are not able to view the images. Now what you have to do here is that just login as the administrator on to your laptop and then try and have access on the files or folders. It happens if you are not able to open the file then there is permission which is set for the same and that is the reason why you are not able to view the same. I am sure that after logging in as the administrator you will be able to view the files for sure.

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that you facing this issue due to the images are not in a proper format or the format is not supported on the same. So to determine the same what you have to do here is that just try and use and other images which were not moved from the desktop and then open it and if it is viewable then you will definitely not view the images because they are corrupted. So try and scan the system and then see what happens I hope that a system scan will definitely help you.

I guess the only way that will help you to get rid of this issue is to just uninstall the operating system and then you have to install it again. I t is because if the images are viewable on the desktop PC with windows 7 then they must be viewable on the laptop also and if it is not then there is the problem with the Operating system that you are using. So what you have to do here is that just uninstall it and then you have to install the fresh and the updated copy of the same that will definitely help you to resolve the problem which you are facing.