Thread: Use Of Mouse Instead Of Scrollbar In Linux Mint 8 Menu

Use Of Mouse Instead Of Scrollbar In Linux Mint 8 Menu

I have been making use of the menus that are present in the Linux Mint and also I have many of the menu files that are being related to the opening of the files. AND also it is that you can just click on the options and then you can just see that how the working of the files are working in the system of the Linux that you are just making use of. And also it is that I just wanted to know how the option of the pointer can be used with the system of the Linux Mint, I am trying to make use of the focus that is present in the system of the Linux for the working of the files of the Ubuntu or the Linux Mint 8. I cannot make use of the scrollbar at all and don’t what is the issue that is being faced by the system that is being used by me.

Re: Use Of Mouse Instead Of Scrollbar In Linux Mint 8 Menu

It happens that when you just make use of the scroll bar many of times there are some of the issues that can be created out that may lead to the computer to not work out properly also you can just see the last focus is being used when you are just making use for the mouse very often that can lead to the issue of the scrolling in the system that you are just making use of. The use of the mouse can not only be for the purpose of the scrolling but also for the getting of the various files from the folders.

See the slider that is present in the mouse that is being used for the sliding of the mouse from one place to another and also you can just browse on to various files that is present in the system that is being used by you. And also the fact is that the working of the pointer should stop when you are just stopping the sliding option of the mouse that you are just making use of. The Optical focus is the best part because wherever it is present in the file it can be sued for the system.

Sometimes it happen that you keep the button on and still the files keep on the system, which you can just keep on the system of the Linux that you are just making use of. It is been said that the issue will be the bug in the system that is being used by you. And also it happens that when you are just making use of the application for the system of the Linux then such kind of the issues are being faced by the particular end-range and then you can just see the details of the files that are not working out with the application and also all the files that are not being applied to the system that you are just planning to make use of.

And also it is that if you have to see that the working of the scroll bar is being done more frequently for the system that you are just making use of then it is bound that the working of the scroll bar is going to have issues with the file system that you are just making use of. And also it is that you can just try out the various steps for the testing of the Scrollbar that you just make use of in the Linux Operating system.