Thread: Menu Questions For Linux Mint

Menu Questions For Linux Mint

I have been making use Linux for long and have never got the issue of the GUI that has used by me for the system of the Linux. Also it is that I have tried out with various other kind of the distro’s in the Linux but it didn’t worked out well, and then I just got settled down with the Linux Mint, because it supported the system that I am just making use of properly. The main problem with it is that I just want to delete all the programs from the Main menu which is not being used by me. And also it is that I have just figured it out by just right clicking on to the option of the Mint Menu all the editing can be done but you delete it out, unless process is being displayed out. Everything was working out well but when I just restarted the computer the only thing that was being displayed is the wallpaper and nothing else was being displayed to me. Please help me out what is the issue of operating system that is being used by me.

Re: Menu Questions For Linux Mint

You can just try out the re installation of the files of the Linux and then you can just see that whether it is working out well or not. And also it is that you can just remove the whole of the file of the Linux and then you can just see that the files are working out well or not. The Linux might be having some of the issues with it and also it is that you can just check out that if some of the files are being missing out from the system of the Linux that you are just making use of.

The issue can also be of the Graphical interface that is called the GUI that you are just trying to make use of. And also it is that you can just check out the details of the files that you are just making use with the Linux Mint. The GUI is an important factor for the displaying of the icons that are being used for the system and also it is that you have see that the working is going out well or not. And then you can just see that whether the issue is of the GUI or not.

If you are just trying to delete all the files then you have to make use of the Synaptic Manager that can be used for the removal of the all kind of the unwanted programs and also for the removal of the files that you are just making use with the Menu. There are other mangers that you can just make use of, but the other factors that the managers are going to support functions of the Linux systems that you are just going to make use of and also the fact is that the working of the files will be good with the new Linux Mint that you will just make working on.

The other important of the files that you can just make use of is of the Mint Software manager and then you can just type the program which is being related to it in and then you can just select uninstall option for it. If you are still trying to run these programs back then you have to just make a list as you will remove them from the system information and they will be there coming up for file of the Linux that you are just going to make use of .