Thread: Does apt-get install and update overlook Update Manager's Levels configuration

Does apt-get install and update overlook Update Manager's Levels configuration

I have been using the Linux Mint since long and the configuration of the Linux Mint along with the system that I am just making use of is good. Many of the works are being performed by me in Linux Mint and also the fact is that the working of the Linux is the best when I just make use of the application along with the system configuration. The fact is that the working of the Linux along with the Windows 7 that I am just making is perfectly good and both the operating systems are working out well with it. I just wanted to get the details of the update manager, in which I just want to install the apt application and also I just want to get the details of the overlook update that I am just making use of. Please tell me how I can just install the apt in the system that I am just don’t know that after the install of the apt why is it showing me that I have not installed the apt and not being showing anything in the update manager.

Re: Does apt-get install and update overlook Update Manager's Levels configuration

You just have to check that whether the apt that you have just installed is perfectly done or not and also you have to check that whether the system is saving all the details and also you have to check out that whether the functioning of the apt is being done perfectly in the system that you are just making sue of and also it is that you have to check that the functioning of the system that you are just making use is fine or not. The update manager sometimes does not check out the details of the update that you are just doing to the system that you are just making use of.

Re: Does apt-get install and update overlook Update Manager's Levels configuration

You can also just make use of the Multi-updates that are being used for the updating of the levels that are being done in the Linux Mint that you are just making use of. And also it is the fact that the working of the apt depends on the type of the design that you are just making use of. And also the updating of the application of the apt may be using some of the other factor that can be used for the updating of the average user that makes use of the Linux along with the system that you are just making use of.

And also it is that if you are just making use of the command line for the updating of the files then you have see that the working of the command line should be perfect with the kind of the system that you are just making use of and also the fact is that you have see that the installation is being done perfectly or else you have to see that the working of the files will not be good when you are just working out well for the system that you are just making use of.

And also the other option is that you can just re-install all the files that you are just making use of and just see that whether the working of the files is going on well with the system of the Linux, and if it is not working out well then you have to re-install the files and then just see that the re-install works for the system that you are just working out for. And also the fact is that you can just see that whether you are making use of the files that are just working out well and then you can just see that the working of the files that are being used in the update manager are working out well or not.