Thread: Windows 7 get crashed when I put it on stand by

Windows 7 get crashed when I put it on stand by

Here I am on a dual boot XP / Windows 7, one on each drive. I'm pretty happy although I encountered several problems throughout the operation. But I still have a problem, on Windows 7, when I put on standby, it goes to sleep but then again when I want to open it then it get crash. I put on standby lives in start / stop / pause. It goes to sleep normally, but when I remove it from before, I move the mouse, it returns to the choice of the user but it is completely blocked, the mouse does not move, nothing responds, so I have to restarted it. And when I press the button (on / off) to remove the monitor (like I did on XP), it puts a blue screen telling me that it crashed, and it restarts. Now, by any means standby, it crashes every time and put this blue screen. I said that I changed the power options to not energize the second DD when it is asleep, but without success. So how can I fix this?

Re: Windows 7 get crashed when I put it on stand by

I think I solved the crashes after returning from sleep at least on my computer and I think you should do it too. I tried to update all graphics card drivers, motherboard, sound card, network, but with no improvement in this BOSD ... Last night I decided to look on the side of the BIOS and check the version from the site and I realized that many improvements had been made available since purchasing my motherboard and I did not have them made (Under XP everything worked fine). The version of BIOS installed on my motherboard. So a lot of improvements from last two months. So I did this update last night and I had to make a dozen sleep longer or shorter, and the computer was still awake without crash. Over the windows start accelerated sharply from about fifty to about thirty seconds now ... Hopefully that will not happen again. I hope you will fix your problem too. For my part it remains for me to find drivers for my canon lbp800 win7 running on and I would say that this OS is perfect.

I've also installed windows 7 (32 bit) on my machine and it is on single boot and found the same type of problem. At the standby machine, initially set at 20 minutes, the machine does not restart (black screen) and I have to press the start button and the computer to restart after a crash like. Then I right choice tool for errors or normal boot of Windows. If I choose for errors it tells me after a long search nothing was found. If I restart Windows normally, it just stands on the windows logo with the message to boot. There must reboot again and on the second reboot everything works normally until the next day. I was right once, following a brief ensures a return on the desktop followed by a blue screen with error "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT” I think it was this message. These errors occur most of the time, but not after the extinction of the screen. My setup is:
    • Motherboard: GA-EP43-DS3L
    • CPU: E7200
    • Memory: G. Skill Kit Extreme2 2 x 1 GB PC8500 PK
    • Hard Drive: 650 GB WD SATA
    • The CG is a Sapphire Radeon ™ HD 3650 512 MB

This config is from 2008 (September). These crashes have occurred before installing any software and Persist after installing an antivirus ESET 4 which is compatible with windows 7. I tried to update all the drivers but still the same results. So please help me.

In conclusion, I think ports and USB mouse are not in question, just try with a PS2 mouse port that personally I use three machines on windows 7, Microsoft laser mouse comes with USB Adapter PS2, and none of my three PC has trouble with the sleep and "wake". In addition, it has the main advantage of not sharing IRQ, especially as is often the case with the same IRQ as the graphics card! So if you want my opinion on this then I will suggest you to try this you will get the solution for your issue.

In my case I did not stick, nor keyboard nor mouse, I use the PS2. I tried to turn all the usb connection (scanner, printer, hub ...) disconnected from my motherboard's PCI card with added USB ports, two USB ports disconnected from the front but the problem still exists. Each standby the computer returns to the office and a few seconds later it crashes. The Blue Screen of Death enchainment “IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” with different messages“MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT”. By browsing forums Anglophones I realized that many users have the same symptoms. If someone has another idea I will test willingly.

For my part I reinstalled Windows 7, which allowed me to have more assignments DD cohere, and ... the bp again ... Crash ... Standby Following the advice by the friend, I changed my connection Keyboard and mouse. Always bp crash ... At present I have no programs other than Live mail and on my SD and as I am unable to do any "hacks" Recommended, I'm starting to worry because I ordered Windows 7 and I fear another Vista! And we are left still in galley. Hopefully the final version 1 click and it get set. Thank you to those who give so much time and sympathy for us.