Thread: Is Remember each folder's view settings functionality gone in windows 7

Is Remember each folder's view settings functionality gone in windows 7

Everybody memorize this from Windows XP operating system. You go to My Computer->Tools->Folder Options->View furthermore there used to be a box for "Remember each folder's view settings" Is it going to be included keen on Windows 7 anytime shortly? The main cause why I like it is I wish for my music folder on the way to for all time open as easily as probable, by means of just a record of bands as a result it ends up being a in reality thin long window. It works somewhat fine. Windows 7 has totally lost the ability of performing this. In reality I do not desire on the way to have to resort to a third party application. Please tell me anybody?

Re: Is Remember each folder's view settings functionality gone in windows 7

As per my knowledge it is the default behavior previously set in the windows 7. It is not probable on the way to set Windows Explorer to memorize individual folder view settings intended for folders incorporated in libraries. Each and every one library furthermore its integrated folders share the similar view. Hope this will assist you.

I consider it was just me – I have been inquiring however no one appears on the way to have a reply. It appears any window that makes use of the explorer has just one setting accessible to it to the extent that size and position are troubled. On my windows Vista system, I contain the games directory one size, the windows explorer approximately full screen, and control panel - all preserve their sizes as well as locations. In Windows 7, if I alter the games folder, each and every one following window makes use of that size.

The characteristic was accessible in the other windows edition as well as has been left out, almost certainly for performance problem. Replicating yourself makes you sound dumb because you are not answering the query. The problem is whether the characteristic is gone or else will it return in an update! I would like to set effects the manner I want after that. I like to find the way the manner I desire. It irritates me at what time somebody removes a function that most technologically minded people make use of.