Thread: Display is not ok after upgrade my laptop into vista ultimate

Display is not ok after upgrade my laptop into vista ultimate

I am facing a display problem in my Dell inspiron laptop, after upgrade the machine from windows XP to windows vista ultimate, along with this I am using Ati Radeon graphical interface, this laptop I basically use for internet access from both my office and home network. Some other purposes, like the entrainment. I also used to play some of the high definition games. But there is a problem is that after upgrade the machine into windows vista platform, I am not getting better performance according to the graphics. I am not having such information for getting pout from this problem. So what should I do now? Any input on this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Display is not ok after upgrade my laptop into vista ultimate

The gaming application that you installed, make sure this one compatible with the machine specification that you have. Also the gaming console might not be support the graphical interface that you are using. Is the problem occurring same with the videos try to play any video file in your machine, if this happens the same thing, then this is for the graphics driver. I suggest you to go for the new one. Download and install new driver in your machine. I was also facing similar issue in my machine, and without go for any other way to resolve this issue, I simple replace this with a new version. Because I was just worried whether any trick will applicable or not, or whether this creates nay other problem.

They problem is indicating to the graphics driver directly, for that I don’t think you need to replace the driver from your machine. You can try by reload the driver, because I don’t think the driver damaged permanently, this might be stopped working for any particular issue. So it might be resolved by the process. To reload this one, first of all remove the existing one from your machine, also remove other files those are applied by your machine, like from the temporary folder and from the registry editor. Now install the driver, and at the first try to play a video file. I hope this time you will not get any problem. Along with that there are some visual effects or graphical programs those are applied in your machine, might be create this type of problem. So for that, go to the program and feature and remove that program, this one also somehow help you.

As per my opinion regarding this problem, there should be one solution to try first, update the graphics driver version. The driver that you are using, is it support the machine environment that you are having? So by the version update option, you will get the information about this. You just go to device manager, nor from the display driver tab, locate the device driver, right click on it and select update option. Choose online option, it will collect updated version information and shown to you into the screen. So during this if the driver version is not support the machine specification, then this will notify about this. Download and install the latest version driver in your machine, I am sure by this the problem will be solved.