Thread: Linux Mint: Configured audiosink bin0 is not working

Linux Mint: Configured audiosink bin0 is not working

Hello friends, I had installed the Linux Mint onto the system. On that Operating system I had uninstalled pulse audio totally plus started utilizing the Alsa. the whole thing working absolutely fine apart from the Rhythmbox, I can't play whatever thing, presently provides me the error message that "Configured audiosink bin0 is not working" I encompass the gstreamer-alsa plugin as a result I don't recognize what’s problem with that.

Re: Linux Mint: Configured audiosink bin0 is not working

If you're receiving a message similar to this, or else "Configured audiosink bin1 is not working" otherwise with another number subsequent to 'bin', it might be for the reason that Flash is jamming the use of ALSA by means of Exaile. You can repair this by running
    Code:
    Code: Select all
    killall npviewer.bin
    Insure cases for example if a YouTube video has ended playing, then the Flash may be jamming the use of ALSA yet if an 'npviewer.bin' procedure is not operating. At this instance, stimulating the aberrant page while using a Flash blocking browser addition should repair the difficulty.

I had seen that however there is no such kind of the procedure carrying out which is called as the npviewer.bin. Also I had tried the given command as suggested by my friend.
    Code:
    gstreamer-properties
    Rather it just set the ALSA, also that there I just performed something random plus at the moment VLC doesn't encompass sound to any further extent.

Also confirm it that you had checked that the Configuration Editor ($ gconf-editor) > /system/gstreamer/0.10/default. The significance of "audiosink" and "musicaudiosink" ought to normally live OK if "autoaudiosink", however you could attempt to alter together to "alsasink". Also have you make use of the Synaptic or else the terminal. I hope that you make use of the synaptic. In Synaptic, there is the File, in that History, it will displays the entire packages that you have removed.

I require reopening the code given below for some amount of the time. But in that each and every thing is working absolutely fine apart from all time I apart from all time I restart and also I have no sound. I then keep performing it manually:
    Code:
    sudo modprobe snd-hda-intel
    and then it perform the task, but how can we create it mechanically perform it when we startup.
    Then I added up the command:
    Code:
    snd-hda-intel
    to the /etc/modules and restarted and it finally performs absolutely fine.