Thread: How to back up windows 7 to avoid formatting

How to back up windows 7 to avoid formatting

Hey friend I need you quick help. So please try to help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. Actually in my pc which is recently running on to the windows 7. And in this I have lots of important data and in order to fix this I have to format it so is there any other way through which I can back up windows 7 to avoid formatting. So regarding this issue if you guys have any suggestion then please help me.

Re: How to back up windows 7 to avoid formatting

If this is your problem I hope this solution will help you to solve it. Why am I to tell you how to make a backup of your hard disk so that you can restore at any time for any reason, the same situation as you've made backups. Do not worry, do not install anything for it, there are certainly many programs suitable for this purpose, but today I want to focus on a utility offer directly to Windows 7 (Professional or Ultimate): The tool "Backing up and restoring files. If you use your computer daily, especially if they work or if you have data that you definitely cannot risk losing I suggest you to do that I am also going to do this within a week. Are not difficult, but need a hard disk (possibly quite large) and can be completely automated once you set all the required values. So just go for this I am sure that you will get the fix for your issue.

Related to this I just want to tell you that the BACKUP OF INTEGRATED TOOL WITH WINDOWS 7:
    1. So in this you have to first go to the Control Panel window that opens is the "System and Security" (I was in the top left corner) and click on "Back up computer".
    2. In the new window click on "Create a system image" in the upper left. At this point you will not have to do is select the location to save the disk image.
    3. Windows automatically finds the partition that has the necessary capacity for backup, but obviously you can change it as you wish making sure to select "On a hard disk.
    4. Now click "Next."
    5. All you do is wait a few minutes, depending on the size of the file and after clicking on "Close."

Now that you've explained very simply how to create an image of your system , then I will also explain how to use this backup, otherwise what's the use? The motive for which it is made is backup and restore.So in this I know how to backup a system, but I do not know how to restore, in essence, how to use this backup is totally useless to me. Let's say If I want to restore the system so in that case I am only able to create the image file for this. So please help me.

First, make sure you have set through the system BIOS boot device as the first CD-ROM. Without this, you insert the installation disc for Windows 7 to restore. In the first installation screen click on "Next" and then select "Repair your computer". In the window "System Recovery Options" to turn on the "Reset the computer using a system image that you created earlier and click" Next. " You can also leave the option "Use most recent image" as it is also recommended. Now click "Next", more "Next" and then "Finish". After the procedure, when it appears the window "Do re-imaging computer" click "Yes". After the restoration will not only have to reboot and enjoy your system back exactly as before.