Thread: Need Password Reset Disk to change password for Windows 7

Need Password Reset Disk to change password for Windows 7

Recently I have travelled to my uncle’s place in Delhi and there he has a computer with windows 7. I am using his system for surfing the net and also using it for playing games too. Actually the system was protected once I was using the system it reboots and then after waking up on the screen of windows 7 it asks for the password. I have provided the password but it doesn’t accept that even I have tried it many ways but unable to get into the system. I need the Password Reset Disk to change password for windows 7 as I have done the same thing in my windows XP. Please help me.

Re: Need Password Reset Disk to change password for Windows 7

Take the disk system's installation and hacking a bit 'in the registry will be able to reset the Windows password Windows 7 or Vista in less than no time and go on as if nothing had ever happened. For this just follows the steps given below:
    • For this boot from the installation disk for Windows 7.
    • The above thing will provide you the list from that list select the item Repair your computer.
    • After this choose the Windows installation on your PC and click next.
    • Start the Command Prompt and run the command regedit to start Registry Editor and Highlight the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and go to the menu File> Load Hive.
    • Select the file C: \ Windows \ System32 \ config \ SYSTEM and then assign any name to the newly imported key.
    • After this go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ 123 \ Setup and double click on the key SetupType and give it value as the number 2 and also on the key and give it as CmdLine value cmd.exe.
    • After this highlight the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ 123 \ and go to the menu File> Unload Hive and restart your PC.
    • Access to the new Windows will display a window with the command prompt. To reset your password, enter the command net user <user <new password> <your ISP name with the user name enclosed in quotes if it consists of more than one word after this exit from command.

If you are getting any issue with the code word of the computer, you can utilize a code word reset disk to generate a fresh one. We suggest creating a code word reset disk when you generate your code word, so do not lose admission on the way to your files and information. Just keep on mind that a code word reset disk only be formed in favor of local client accounts. If the PC is in a domain, a network administrator is able to reset your code word logon domain. For this you need to follow the steps given below and for this you need a removable media like USB flash drive or CD.Open client Accounts by using Start button and then go to the Control Panel from there precede to the client Accounts and Family security after this hit on the User Accounts.In the left pane hit on the option Create a password reset disk and go after the commands. Be certain on the way to save the password reset disk in a protected place.

There are several possible solutions to this problem it is possible that the Caps Lock key is activated. Windows passwords are case-sensitive, which way that every time you go into the password, you have to utilize the capitalization accurately the same method that you utilize when you formed the code word. If you have by accident pressed the Caps Lock key is by mistake typing a code word through all capital letters. Ensure that Caps Lock is off, and after that retype the code word.