Thread: Computer shows CPUID when it starts

Computer shows CPUID when it starts

It has been 2 years since I started using a computer which was built specifically by me. There wasn’t been any issue till yesterday. You may be thinking that I am a professional that’s why I didn’t get any issue. Yesterday I became aware of a fresh line when PC boot up was listing HDDs in bios when I obtained this message CPUID: 06FB Patch ID: 00B6. Following the message the computer started normally. Do you have any idea about this issue? What is the reason behind this message?

Re: Computer shows CPUID when it starts

That is typical to notice if you encompass filled display logo disabled, are you confident you just didn't fail to notice it in the history? I think that you might not have noticed before. Otherwise there must be a definite reason for sudden appearance. But still I can say that it is fraction of the regular boot screen, it's simply that if you are operating at the same time as normal by means of the full screen logo allowed inside the BIOS you wouldn't be capable to make out it.

I have found that small an explanation for this is error message may be. It is displaying the microcode patch revision digits intended for the CPU ID. I think that there is no need to worry about and it’s harmless until the computer shows the patch ID as 0000. This will then that points to that the BIOS doesn't distinguish/hold up the CPU in query, and the computer might be undependable for the reason that of that. It normally denotes that you necessitate updating the BIOS if it displays 0000.

I think that the message you are getting due to something wrong with the overclocking. The superior you overclock that boast of a CPU, the inferior you are going away on the way to have to fetch your DDR3 pace downward. That CPU can make use of such an impious multiplier that there is no method the RAM capable to sustain by way of the momentum it is departing to be allocated as a result of the multiplier. You will nearly all probable be operating that RAM at regarding 1066 MHz at the uppermost.

I think that this message has something to do with the HDD. So I think you need to check your HDD first. I am not sure about this but still I urge you to use the CCleaner to clean up your computer from some corruption and unwanted files. Sometime the CPUID error message shows when the registry files have been corrupted which are regarding the system boot up. If still exist then reformat the Drive and see. If nothing worked at all then I think you should check it by switching the HDD.