Thread: While installing and uninstalling programs, windows 7 shows message "the system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation"

While installing and uninstalling programs, windows 7 shows message "the system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation"

"The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" I get this message at what time I attempt to install a programs and when I try to uninstall programs on top of Windows 7. All I establish was conduct to exact this if I'm by means of Vista or XP. These don't appear to relate to Windows 7 since I can't locate the local safety or Turn consumer Account manages on or off option. I am the simply one on the PC and I am the administrator.

Re: While installing and uninstalling programs, windows 7 shows message "the system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation"

During installation, sometimes the error message "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" the cause of this issue is If this error message, it is insufficient rights to install the program. This can also occur if you work as an administrator, especially on Windows Vista and Windows 7. The reason is that under Windows Vista and Windows 7 as administrator usually works with restricted rights. Remedy it, where you WinOffice Pro 5 installed under the account "administrator". There is an admin account with full rights.

Re: While installing and uninstalling programs, windows 7 shows message "the system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation"

The solution for this error is the procedure for the installation is shown here in an example of this. It was assumed that the installation file in the directory C: \ wop5msi and setup.msi heist. Customize your commands for changing the name of this directory or file accordingly. In the Windows Start menu in the search "cmd.exe" enter. You can found the "cmd.exe" with the right mouse button and select "Run as administrator" with the start menu. Change to the input window in the directory containing the installation file. The command is in our case: cd c: \ wop5msi. And then start the installation using the command: msiexec / i setup.msi. Then follow the instructions of the installation. I hope this will help you to get the desired solution.

Do you use the Administrator account on the PC? What operating system is installed on the PC? Start with the Administrator account on your PC and try to uninstall or install program what you wish to do. It might be possible that someone may have disabled the Windows Installer. To re-enable follow these steps: Go to Start Menu Run gpedit.msc Computer Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, Windows Installer-Disable Windows Installer Not Configured "OK and salts there. Clarified that the command gpedit.msc is only available for Windows XP Professional, Windows does not work in Windows Vista or 7, do not know if it works in earlier versions of Windows. I hope I have solved the issue.

I would like to tell you to use the Application Management (AppMgmt). It Provides software installation services such as Assign, Publish, and Remove. This service is responsible for the installation of packages assigned or published in an Active Directory. If you do not work in a domain network environment the service can be stopped. With the service stopped message "Programs Are not available on the network," will be displayed in the Add Programs option from the network. Once started you cannot stop it, the service has to be set to Disabled to prevent it from starting.