Thread: UPEK TouchChip Fingerprint Coprocessor Error Code: E7210005

UPEK TouchChip Fingerprint Coprocessor Error Code: E7210005

Hello, with the long overdue reinstallation of my Lenovo ThinkPad T61 with Windows 7 Professional x64 the following problem: The attempt to register my fingerprints confirmed the system with the error message: "E7210005. The operation is not in compliance with the operating system only". I am logged in using administrator account. All drivers up to Access Connections have been installed. ThinkVantage System Update 4 reports all drivers up to date. Reinstall the operating system did not improve. The search on the Web brought me no more even though this error has already appeared (with X61). I have spoken to the Lenovo support, When I asked why then was there any drivers for Windows 7 64bit you do not only one. The reasoning was: There are not any drivers for Windows 7 and thus is the correct functionality is not guaranteed. For this answer I would have needed any support.

Re: UPEK TouchChip Fingerprint Coprocessor Error Code: E7210005

I think as you are not getting the solution and you are getting the error code E7210005 with UPEK TouchChip Fingerprint Coprocessor then I think it is the error related to the software so I would like to tell you to install the fresh software which you can download from the UPEK support site for windows 7. I think this will be surely giving you a fresh solution for the issue. So try doing the things I have suggested you.

I think to get the solution you need to Create and use a restore point. When you utilize a restore point, Windows carry out a kind of come back in time to grasp up with old settings and restore older edition of its system files. This permit you to discover a working computer in box of changes complete at what time installing software or a virus infection leads to an extra or less severe dysfunction of the system. Restore points are dated and treasured photographs of the Windows registry and scheme files. They can be shaped manually or mechanically as the purpose is activated. I hope doing this might be helpful to you to get the solution.

I think you can get the solution after doing a clean installation with driver installation on ThinkVantage System Update. This installation can be Obtained after the Windows installation is no network connection, because they lack the appropriate driver, it must be downloaded to another computer and then installed. After installing the first Windows 7 Windows updates are installed. Special attention is paid to the optional updates that replace much of the Lenovotreiber. After that install ThinkVantage System Update. It provides system update the BIOS and / or embedded controllers - Update on, not select them. It is safer, two updates manually using a boot CD or floppy to run them, as often Windows crashes during these updates, and thus the board is unusable. After running ThinkVantage System Update, the installation is completed.