Thread: Retrieve data after reformat and installing XP

Retrieve data after reformat and installing XP

I was having many problems with my computer and to solve the problem I formatted the computer and installed the Windows XP. But I forget to take the backup for my files and I lost all the files from my computer. I used many software to recover the data but all of those were not comes to be successful for me. Please tell me that how can I get those files back in the proper and usable format. I will appreciate each and every solution on this. Thank you.

Re: Retrieve data after reformat and installing XP

You can make use of the Recover My Files software. I am using this for any kind of recovery and I can say that this is one of the best data recovery software that I have used. It may take more time than some other recovery software but it will do the things properly. This software will recover erased files without any trouble from the Windows Recycle Bin otherwise misplaced because of the format or else corruption of the hard drive, virus otherwise Trojan infection. So try this and see if that can help you.

There is one more that I can suggest you is GetDataBack is a powerful data recovery software. It is very simple to use. Data recovery tools intended not just to recover the by chance deleted files otherwise partitions but also for recovering your data subsequent to formatting your drive, power failure, virus attack. You can search and download the free demo version now and if you like that help you then you can buy that.

iCare Data Recovery Software is also a good one for use. iCare Data Recovery is capable of recovering files which were erased at what time you reformatted the hard disk, removable hard disk, memory card, pen drive. It works speedy as well as restores deleted files subsequent to format regardless of normal format or else quick format you carry out. It can recover files yet you formatted the drive two times. Download and see what it can do for you.

michaeldisuza Guest

You need significant windows xp data recovery solutions, by which you can easily recover all the lost data that you wanted. In such type of case don't write any new data to the drives or partitions that you made other wise they will over write the previous data and old data becomes problematic to recover.