Thread: Linux Mint Julia: Flash Player Hangs During the Full screen Mode

Linux Mint Julia: Flash Player Hangs During the Full screen Mode

Hello friends, I had configured the Linux Mint Julia. I don’t know what the strange thing is going on with the flash player with in it. The problem get persist when I switch to the full screen mode onto the YouTube which plays the flash videos. It occasionally jobs with none of the some problems but at times the picture hangs at the same time as the sound keeps on going. It's got not anything to perform with hardware acceleration - whether I switch it on or off has no authority. Anyone facing the same problem. please help

Re: Linux Mint Julia: Flash Player Hangs During the Full screen Mode

I think that the issue is with the Flash Player. The thing which I get to work most of the time is to pause the video full screen it then after that play it back. This may work for you. Also the other we can try is to completely uninstall and then after try to reinstall it back. I do have the Flash 10 on to my system, where in that the entire sound affects within the flash quite suddenly and then after that reinstallation did the trick for me. It may also work for you.

I do have figures this problem but it is hardly any kind of the solution. The thing is that flash player performs absolutely very well on to my Crunchbang Alpha 2 Debian Squeeze system as a result why not it can perform on to the Linux Mint operating system. I think that the issue is with the Mint Flash plug-in. although it is unable to check, I would like to exchange it for flash plug-in non-free but mint wouldn’t allow you without eliminating mint-meta and several additional packages. Hope this will help you.

What you do is try to make use of the Adobe Flash Plugin in place of the Linux Mint Flash plug-in. you can very securely eliminate the mint-meta package if essential. This had helped me out from the problem. But to my friend the entire flash plugin within the repository together with flash plugin-nonfree as well as adobe-flushplugin and the entire perform the identical for him. What can be the other solution for this? Try the first one and then check whether it helps you out.

I am also new to the Linux Mint and I was also facing the identical problem. But somehow I am able to get the fix to this as I was worked with the Ubuntu for many years. And I just give it the try:
    sudo mkdir /etc/adobe
    echo "OverrideGPUValidation=true" >~/mms.cfg
    sudo mv ~/mms.cfg /etc/adobe/
    after doing this then restart the computer system. Hopefully this will assist you with the problem.

Unluckily I have originated that Compiz Effects be inclined to create these kinds of problems by means of the flash player. Explanations for this is to temperately toggle your "Window Manager" from compiz on the way to Metacity by means of the "Compiz Fusion Icon" which can be downloaded with the help of the Ubuntu Applications Store or else by means of executing the subsequent command through the terminal.

Code:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install fusion-icon