Thread: Error: notification dll is not available, program will not work correctly

Error: notification dll is not available, program will not work correctly

Friends, I am having the windows 7 installed on my laptop. It was working fine for one month but yesterday when I booted the system then I was not able to obtain on the wireless comcast network. The icon that is there at top of the right will not even permit me to right to make use of the network connections. This was not the case earlier and I have not did anything new to my system then why this is happening to me. If you have any idea or any solution for this, then please share that with me. Thank you.

Re: Error: notification dll is not available, program will not work correctly

You should check the modem properly and ensure that they are configured properly. It is also possible that the driver for that is corrupted in your system and that is why you are getting such problems. You should uninstall and install the drivers again and see if that can solve the issue for you. If that also cannot solve the issue then you can download the latest driver and after that install that to your computer. This will solve the issue for sure if that is related to driver problem.

You should try to start your computer in the Safe Mode through networking and check that if it allows you to connect from there. Below is the steps that you have to follow to solve the issue.
    1. First of all restart your computer if it is turned on.
    2. Keep tapping F8 key while it is loading the operating system.
    3. After getting the Advanced Boot Options menu, you have to stop tapping.
    4. Highlight the selection with the help of up/down arrow keys.
    5. Choose Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
    6. This will start the system in safe mode. Now try to login and try to check the network.

There is one more thing that you can try to solve this issue. I am not sure that this will solve the issue for you but you can try this and see if that solves the issue. This file is there in the Windows/System32/Drivers directory. Replace this file with the new one and see if that solves the issue. It did the work for me when I was getting somewhat similar problem and this solves the issue for me and I hope that this will do the same for you.

You should check the file permission and ensure that it is not protected. If that is protected then it will not allow you the access. So keep the file permission as public and after that reboot the system. Once you are done with then again try to start the modem. This time it should not give you the error.

Quote Originally Posted by teena_pansare View Post
    You should try to start your computer in the Safe Mode through networking and check that if it allows you to connect from there. Below is the steps that you have to follow to solve the issue.
    1. First of all restart your computer if it is turned on.
    2. Keep tapping F8 key while it is loading the operating system.
    3. After getting the Advanced Boot Options menu, you have to stop tapping.
    4. Highlight the selection with the help of up/down arrow keys.
    5. Choose Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
    6. This will start the system in safe mode. Now try to login and try to check the network.
    I tried this but my computer goes to a black screen just like it did befor. What can i do, can i save my pictures?

If you are having the problem with the device then you have to go to Windows Services which can be opened from search. Find the wireless service and after that right click on service and click on Disable. This service will not prompt you more regarding the error which you are getting. So if you can then go through the same and work with the issue.