Thread: Can I recover the lost data from xfs partition ?

Can I recover the lost data from xfs partition ?

last week I did a stupid thing in my desktop system , I accidentally deleted the data from my hard drive , I have deleted the data from the XFS partition and I do not have any clue if there is any way that will help me to bring those data back to my system if you ask about my system , I have got a desktop computer , I have got a seagate hard drive of 320 GB and a portable hard drive as well.

Re: Can I recover the lost data from xfs partition ?

I think I have knowledge about a software that will help you to recover the data that has been lost in the mishap , it is a nice XFS recovery tool, I will advice you to use Geeksnerds XFS Recovery , once you have installed it in your system , you can ask search for the partition first and then look for the file that you were looking for, you can download this software from the internet and recover all the data that was been deleted .

Well I think this type of things mostly happen when there is a loss of power or somehow the system crashes and it affects the hard ware , but even if the data is lost and the disk is damaged there are numerous ways and techniques to recover the lost data but a heavy , the amount of damage is directionally proportional to the cost incurred , so if the amount of damage is more you will have to pay accordingly , you can search the internet and get yourself recovery software which will also have necessary steps to recover the lost data .

With Raise Data Recovery for XFS you may getback or what is said as undelete your lately deleted files from XFS file system as well as retrieve lost information even after harsh file system spoil. The software is proposed for self-service recovery of lost data after file removal, file system harm, disk partitions changes, format and other reasons resulted in the loss of data so it is always recommended that you always have a back up stored somewhere else as well .

The software contains complete tool collection to recover lost data in the majority circumstances that might occur: it has collection of deterministic and heuristic algorithms which permits to find lost data even in circumstances of very rigorous file system damage.As the last possibility you can allow the contemporary IntelliRAW(tm) engine that permits to recover files that are not being damaged even after total file system metadata damage and generate fair enough recovery consequence.

The features set include:
    • Control files on XFS-formatted partitions;
    • 'undelete' for newly deleted files;
    • misplaced partitions recovery;
    • file system rebuilt for file systems that had been ruined.