Thread: "Not allowed to play this game" error message in windows 7

"Not allowed to play this game" error message in windows 7

I am using a windows 7 compatible Dell inspiron laptop, which I basically sue for the playing games also some times for the internet access. I play some of the high definition games in my machine, I upgrade my machine into windows 7 after get the information that windows 7 is good for playing purpose. I am using ATI Radeon high definition graphical interface. The problem is that, in this morning when I tried to play a high definition game in my machine, in eth machine screen a message is flashes that windows is not allowed you play this game. Is this problem for the operating system or for another issue? Suggest me something to overcome from the problem.

Re: "Not allowed to play this game" error message in windows 7

As per knowledge about this type of problem I think you should go for upgrade the graphics driver upgrading, for that open the device manager and from there locate the display driver tab, select the driver and right click on it, it will show you a pop-up window with the update version information, click on the update button, and it will automatically update the driver version. I had the similar issue, then I go for this process, and this helps me so much. I thing the driver is only issue, and by upgrade the version, the you will be overcome from the problem that you mentioned in your post.

I think the problem might be for the any graphical interface whether are trusted or from any other third party application, because some of the applications those are comes with the trusted software application and installed with our authentication to install them, create this problems. So for that first of all go to program and features under control panel and from there look of the applications those are installed in your machine but without any prior information,. Select them and remove from your machine. The application programs are like tool bar application and some of the visual effects. Go for this process, I hope this will surely be help you to resolve the issue that you are facing.

I also think that the problem is for the graphics driver. Because some of the driver application are not compatible with the windows 7 OS, so first of all you need to make sure you are using the correct version, which is compatible with windows 7 version, which is installed in your machine. Along with that also might the driver is corrupted. If you know the driver manufacturer then visit the web site and from there download the appropriate driver according to the windows platform, and also should be the latest version. apart from that if you are having the driver installation disk then first remove the existing version from your machine, along with other files, those are running with that, now install the driver in a fresh way into your machine. I hope this will surely help you to solve the gaming problem.

In my Compaq Presario notebook, similar issue is occurring, I also installed windows 7, for getting better gaming performance, where as I also willing to use this machine for the gaming purpose, which was running file till the first few days. But from last three days, it suddenly flashes a message in my laptop screen that, windows is not allowed to play this game. Though this is a windows error message, I instantly reload the operating system in my machine, but not happened over there. After the reinstallation the machine is complete stopped working. Along with the operating system I also reload the graphics driver and reinstall the gaming console in my machine. I can’t understand why this problem arriving. I also tried by applying the DirectX application program, which is also not worked. I tried with the low level games, from now this one also not working. Whenever I tried to open the windows default games from start menu>> games, it directs that, windows cannot find installed file location. Can’t understand what is the meaning of this message. I hope some from here will be help me to overcome from the problem.