Thread: No network icon in my windows 7 remote desktop

No network icon in my windows 7 remote desktop

I am having a small cyber cafe; here I am remote desktop machine where I connected more than 5 computers. Which all of them are worked fine till the last day. But suddenly from to day morning, the network icon is not showing in my remote desktop computer screen along with also I tried with from the network and sharing wizard, this also not showing the network devices those are configured with my machine. But the after turn on the wifi button, the light is working fine. Only there is no network device and the icon not showing. What should I do? Any suggestion on this issue will be appreciated.

Re: No network icon in my windows 7 remote desktop

This problem is directly indicated into the driver. But before that I would like to ask you which connectivity you are using, whether the cable or the wireless. I had the similar issue in my machine, from there both the network icon and the network devices are vanish, and also after that I was not able to turn on the wireless network. After that I tried with the driver version upgrade option and this works, now there no problem with the network service in my machine. So I recommend you to upgrade the driver version in your machine, for that locate the driver from device manager, right click on the it and select the update option, this will collect the online update option for your driver, and will ask you to click on the update button. Try with this process; I hope this will definitely help you to overcome from the problem. After that you need to reconfigure the machine with the network and now search networks those are connected physically with the machine.

I also think the problem might be occurred for the network router driver, so I would like to suggest you to reinstall the router driver in your machine. For that insert the installation disk in your CD ROM drive and open the device manager, now click on the update option by right click on eth driver name. It will ask either update via online or offline, select the offline option. And then it will direct you to locate the driver installation program from the disk or from the other place in your machine, select from the stored place, and by follow onscreen instructions to install the driver into your machine. I said you because in some of the cases I found the problem is should be for the driver and by either by update the firmware version or by reload the driver this type of problem might be solved. One of my friend also had the similar issue, and he did this process, and after that the problem is solved. So I think that by this process, you will also be able to overcome from the problem.

There is same problem that I am facing with my windows 7 compatible remote machine, which I am using in my machine, and this machine is connected with the network, where other four machines are connected. The problem is that, from the other machines, my remote machine is not detected. But from the remote machine I can able to browse all the other machines those are connected. Where is actual problem in my remote machine or some other machine or in the network router, I can’t understand. As the other program or the other network processes are working fin in my remote machine. I checked in the other machines, from the one machine other one is not detected; only the remote machine is not it not recognizing. What should I do? Any suggestion on this topic will be appreciated.

Regarding the network icon might be by the desktop cleanup process, the process can be solved. Because once a time I was also facing the similar issue, my network icon was missing from the desktop screen, after that one of my friend suggest me to run the desktop cleanup wizard and I try with this process, and the problem solved. So I also like to suggest you to run the desktop clean up wizard, you can able to locate this one from the start menu, it will take few time to take the process. After that all the icon in your machine screen will be reset. You might be need to send the network icon from the properties option by right click on the desk screen. Go through this process, I hope this will be helping you somehow.

Regarding the network icon might be by the desktop cleanup process, the process can be solved. Because once a time I was also facing the similar issue, my network icon was missing from the desktop screen, after that one of my friend suggest me to run the desktop cleanup wizard and I try with this process, and the problem solved. So I also like to suggest you to run the desktop clean up wizard, you can able to locate this one from the start menu, it will take few time to take the process. After that all the icon in your machine screen will be reset. You might be need to send the network icon from the properties option by right click on the desk screen. Go through this process, I hope this will be helping you somehow.