Thread: Previous user account profile disappears in Windows 7 after restart

Previous user account profile disappears in Windows 7 after restart

I purchased a laptop running Windows 7 installed. I continue to set up user accounts, one Administrator as well as one Guest. Until at the moment I had been capable to power cut as well as restart with the similar user accounts reappear. I turned my PC on as well as two 'user accounts' had swapped my earlier ones. One named 'Kiosk', which need a username plus password to which I have no right, plus one named 'other user' that need a username plus password. While I log off my administrator profile is obtainable next to my Guest account as usual. On start 'Kiosk' again as well as 'other user' accounts come into view again. If it is any assist while I first turned on my PC I had accounts as MDX Kiosk as well as Administrator? I detached the MDX Kiosk account. I do not identify if this is in any way related. It is not essentially a big issue, however a trouble nevertheless plus I freaked while all this popped up on my computer.

Re: Previous user account profile disappears in Windows 7 after restart

Yes you be able to uninstall MDX (It will be known as Microsoft Digital Experience) as well as it will take out the kiosk account plus any traces of it, after that you have to start your computer again. Any other accounts on the computer are supposed to stay, however I would perform a backup first. That is supposed to solve your issue. The associates at the store you purchase it from be supposed to have done this for you, why they did not, I have no.

From my opinion you have to utilize the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to establish which file is causing the problem, as well as after that replace the file. To perform this, follow these steps:
    1. First you have to go to an elevated command prompt. To perform this, you have to press Start >All Programs>Accessories, after that you have to right-press Command Prompt, as well as after that press Run as administrator. If after doing all this things you are prompted for an admin password or for verification,after that you have to you have to type the password, or press on Allow.
    2.after doing this Type the following command, as well as after that hit ENTER:
    Code:
    sfc /scannow
    The sfc /scannow command checks the entire protected system files and put back wrong edition with right Microsoft edition.

To find out which files might not be fixed by the System File Checker tool, you have to first of all have to go to an elevated command prompt. After that you have to Type the following command, as well as after that you have to click ENTER:
    Code:
    findstr /C:"[SR] Cannot repair member file" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >sfcdetails.txt
    After that you have to Type the following commands, after doing this you have to hit enter:
    Code:
    edit sfcdetails.txt
    The Sfcdetails.txt file utilizes the following format:
    Date/Time SFC detail

Hello, I believe there must be a number of or the additional setting have to be completed which will only resolve your issue. It will merely resolve your issue. For receiving the answer you be able to merely go to the assist from your Windows 7 as well as obtain your issue resolved. If you make utilize of it, after that you will capable to get the answer for your issue. So, you have to now stay the assist page as well as obtain your issue resolved.