Thread: Policies to prevent installation on windows 7 home premium was set by system administrator

Policies to prevent installation on windows 7 home premium was set by system administrator

“the system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation” I obtain this message while I attempt to load programs as well as while I attempt to uninstall programs on Windows 7 operating system. The entire I initiate was ways to accurate this if I am utilizing windows Vista or windows XP. These do not appear to pertain to Windows 7 since I am not able to discover the local security or Turn User Account Control on or off choice I am the simply one on the PC as well as I am the administrator. So please help me to solve my issue.

Re: Policies to prevent installation on windows 7 home premium was set by system administrator

To get solve your issue you first have to go to control Panel as well as after that you have to open the Administrative Tools. And then In Administrative tools you can go to Local Security Policy. After that In Local Security Policy right press Software Restriction Policies as well as press on “New Software Restriction Policy”. At the moment you have to Left press on software restriction policies plus in the right-hand window you be supposed to observe enforcement. Then Double-press on enforcement as well as set the policy to pertain to “ALL USERS EXCEPT LOCAL ADMINISTRATORS”.

Re: Policies to prevent installation on windows 7 home premium was set by system administrator

You have to press on start after that you have to type regedit as well as press Enter. Then you have to place the following:
    HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Installer
    And then you have to Browse to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\
    Browse throughout as well as locate your creation. Then you have to Delete the key connecting to your creation as well as this be supposed to permit the application to install.

In Windows 7, to turn off User Account Control (UAC) settings, you would have to shift the slider to “Never notify me”. This collection disables UAC.you have to keep this things in mind that you must start your system again while you enable or disable User Account Control (UAC). Altering levels of notification does not need that you start your PC again. May this will help you to get closer to your solution.