Thread: Admin Privileges Not present At the start For Linux Mint

Admin Privileges Not present At the start For Linux Mint

I have been making the use of Linux Mint since long and now the problem is that whenever I just make use of it I am not getting any kind of the privilege option in it, and I don’t know what the basic problem with it is. When I was using it at the start it didn’t had any such kind of the issues the problem just started up now, and I am just now facing this issues. Please help me out with the issues that are being faced by me and provide me a better solution for it.

Re: Admin Privileges Not present At the start For Linux Mint

If you have made the details in the form of the some of the other file format then there might be issues regarding the fetching of the files and also to display the rights that are being made available for you. You just have to make use of the files of the sudeors and make use of it at the terminal and then you just have to log into the file system that is being given by you, and then you have to press enter the password in the root directory and proceed with the steps that will be coming in front of you as you go on.

The only option is that you have get the entry through the use of the Root directory in the system and when you once in the file after doing all the preliminary test you can just find out the section that can be best suited for the files and then I just add the user name, in which you will get the details of the privileges that are being given through the specification along with it:
    The file will contain Root ALL= (ALL) ALL and also some of the other file called the User ALL= (ALL) ALL. See that whether it will work well for you or not.

And also it is that when you are just making the use of the root files you are just making use of the files that can be used for the specified files and folders that is present in the system of the Linux that you are making use of. And also the fact is that when you are just making use of the sudeors file that is basically used for the kind of the settings that you want and also the fact that how this files can be used in it.

You just have to do the basic changes in the settings called the user ALL= (ALL) ALL, and if it is not working out then you can just do the basic changes and just see that what can be replaced with it. The file called the electricrider can be used for the replacement of the file that is just present in the Root and the below given coding will be set as the one that is just given below:
    Root ALL= (ALL) ALL
    electricrider ALL= (ALL) ALL
    And after the above settings have been done you just have to save the above settings and then that’s it the files will start to work done fine without any of the issues.