Thread: Another Reinstall Required For Linux Dual Boot

Another Reinstall Required For Linux Dual Boot

I have been using the Linux Operating system since long but the main problem is that the working of the Linux is being done by me, when all the other systems are not working out properly. And also the fact is that the system of the Linux is virus free and you don’t require any of the anti-virus software for the system that you are just making use of. Also for that reason I have installed the Linux dual boot to the system that is being used by me. But the main problem is that whatever kind of the changes have been brought by me, still that same kind of the issue is being faced that it is asking for the re-install of the software once again what the main issue with it I don’t know is. Please help me out and also provide me a solution that can work for it.

Re: Another Reinstall Required For Linux Dual Boot

There are many of the things that can be applied to the system that you are just making use of, for that you will require to decide whether the files that you are just going to make use is of the good quality and also the person who is going to do the necessary things to the system that you are just making use of, the changes can be brought back to it through this kind of the settings.

Another way is that you can just decide that what is the kind of the operating system and also the fact is that the portioning of the files are said to be the best option when you are just trying to make the install set-up to the files that you are juts making use of. And also it is that the re-install option comes to the files of the Mint 8 that you are just making use of for the working of the files that are being sued for the system.

At the start you can just download the GParted and also it is that you can just make the use of the Parted Magic that can be used for the burning of the image to. And also it is that the main difference between the primary machine that you are making use in the operating system and also it is that you can just add the details of the useful tools in to it. And also it is that you can just make the use of the files that can be used for it.