Thread: TextHarvester.dat appears with deleted user folder

TextHarvester.dat appears with deleted user folder

Well really d o not know what is this TextHarvester.dat. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit installed here and I had just deleted a user here. While deleting that user I had also deleted all the files that were associated with the user. I have seen that after deleting the user; the account for that user can be seen on the local disk. But the scenario is that it has TextHarvester.dat attached there. What is this TextHarvester.dat? Is it a malware or some malicious program? Please let me know about this here. How can this be avoided here in Windows 7? Please let me know about this.

Re: TextHarvester.dat appears with deleted user folder

I do not think that I am here with the optimal solution but if you really want you can go with the things here. First of all delete all the folders that are having the problem here. After this step you will be required to see if you can shut down the Tablet PC Input Service. After seeing this happens in the successful manner you will be required to restart the system. I am pretty sure that you will not get the profile folder again. If this happens then you can start the Tablet PC Input Service again. Then you will be again required to REBOOT the system. Hope that this will really help you here.

If you are getting the impression that this is causing you the issue then let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can have the Antivirus to run here. See if your Antivirus program here sees this TextHarvester.dat as some malware or some sort of Virus or some kind of Worm. I am of the opinion that yet it has not harmed your system hence I would say that it is not one from the malware category there.

Well let me confirm that this program is not harmful. You will not at all have any issue if you will be having this in your system. It is not a malware and hence you will not be able to make use of some Antivirus program to make it delete here. In addition to that let me instruct you that if you will delete it there then it might happen that you may suffer some of the Registry linking issues. Well if you want that to delete then I think that you can get it done simply by deploying the disk clean up here. Well run this and let me get notified if you were able to get out of the issue.

Basically let me tell you that TextHarvest just replicates a text file but at that time it does not guarantee that it will keep the text contents similar. You can make use of the TextHarvest so that you can filter the files that you have here. So I think that I have cleared and was manageable to draw some information on this TextHarvest here. So I do not think that you will have any trouble if you can have this TextHarvest.dat in your system there. IF at all you want you can make use of the Disk Cleanup as stated above here and see if you can get rid of the issue here.

Just follow the steps below and see if that can help you to be out of the issue that you are getting with this TextHarvest there. First of all delete the Folder of the USER and then again create the folder with the same name and by right clicking on that put it as Read Only. After getting the things working in this manner then restart the system and see if you can be out of the issue hereafter. The reason that you can see the folder getting created is because of the Windows Search Service.