Thread: Navigating multiple page BIOS

Navigating multiple page BIOS

I have got a desktop system, my friend too has a desktop computer , I had called the technical support and he had helped me to troubleshoot , I had called because there was some sort of issue in my system and I had reseated the RAM and did some changes in the BIOS, my friend too had faced the same issue but I do not know why I could not manage to navigate the BIOS in it , can you please help me out and tell me how can I differentiate between those BIOS .

Re: Navigating multiple page BIOS

This BIOS simulation is destined as a way to provide users an online instance of how to plot a route through an Phoenix - Award CMOS setup using demonstrated image of the Phoenix - Award BIOS and brief explanation of the routing.Using this simulation, users can get a enhanced thoughtful knowledge on how to find the way, do alteration , and or else control the Phoenix - Award BIOS.

There are different types of BIOS available and also varies from different types of system having it , some of them have single page BIOS that contain all the type of information that should be present in the BIOS , many system have multiple page BIOS for which you have much more information about the device being attached to the system, this type of BIOS are mostly found in the Dell branded system and there is the instruction given on how to access them.

"If you cannot find the manufacturer’s name on or in the system in the copyright note shown during POST, or in the owner's guide, then you not lucky. Phoenix does not build computer systems. There is no dependable way for Phoenix to decide the original producer. The numbers scheduled on the BIOS label on the motherboard do not recognize the BIOS edition or the producer of the system.