Thread: Is there any way to Fix windows 7 random disconnection for 32 bits and 64 bits

Is there any way to Fix windows 7 random disconnection for 32 bits and 64 bits

Here I just want to know that how can I Fix windows 7 random disconnection for 32 bits and for the 64 bits. The Default gateway is not available. I just newly installed windows 7, earlier thus I am functioning windows vista. It is work excellent in windows vista but don’t know it cannot function properly in windows 7. Well this was my problem until I handle to repair it now my connection work just like while I was in windows vista. But require more detail and information regarding this.
    • My Ethernet card is: NVIDIA nForce 570 it should effort with the other nForce sequence.
    • Router: Yes I utilize a router but I think it is not routers which cause this trouble as if your router effort in windows vista it would not be rational that it doesn’t work any longer in windows 7

Re: Is there any way to Fix windows 7 random disconnection for 32 bits and 64 bits

This trouble is just driver’s problem and not router. If you have renewed your network adapter driver with Nvidia auto installer it won’t effort you have to uninstall the drivers and utilize
    the default drivers from windows 7.
    1. While you have downloaded the drivers run the setup and while you observe that the Nvidia setup is set to install the drivers, stop it you just require to begin the setup so it can take out the entire file to your hard drive, for me it is extracted to C:\Nvidia
    2. Depart in your C:\Windows\System32\drivers and seem for the file nvm62x32.sys perform a backup as we will require to restore this file.
    3. If you have windows 7 64 bits in C:\Windows\System32\drivers seem for the filename nvm62x64.sys and do a backup.
    4. Now which you have done a backup of your file its time to go seem in the directory that Nvidia installer have make in your hard drive, go in C:\Nvidia\nForceWinVistaInt\15.25\Ethernet for 32bits OS or C:\Nvidia\nForceWinVista64Int\15.25\Ethernet for 64bits OS, as you can observe there you have a file as well called nvm62x32.sys or nvm62x64.sys for windows 7 64 bits. All you have to perform is duplicate this file to C:\Windows\System32\drivers and restore it after that just reboot your PC and you just fix the maddening random disconnection.

Re: Is there any way to Fix windows 7 random disconnection for 32 bits and 64 bits

I in its place determined to go with the novel Nvidia drivers for an nForce 750 SLI amd board since that had not been attempted to observe what occurs. Up to now this as well appears to work. No disconnects more than the earlier week since performing this. I utilized Skype as the test as it seemed to make disconnects occur consistently in some minutes of video conferencing. Seems like two probable ways out depending on individual circumstances.

I attempted your resolution but my Local Area Connection is still disconnecting. I am functioning Windows 7 64 bit and I have an nForce 790i Ultra SLI MB. I have attempted the 15.51 drivers. I even observed that the nvm62x64.sys file later than utilizing the installer was older afterward the file situated in the "NVIDA" folder so I attempted utilizing that one. So here is what’s occurrence, at random times my internet goes out. I can hear it coming, my iTunes begins to hitch and stutter. After that I receive the error in my system plate below network which I have no connection. So I release the “Network and Sharing Center”

I have been struggling with this awful bug or driver problem since I improved to windows 7. Anybody that says this does not effort has made the instructions wrongly. The situated drivers do work. Do not try his instructions with the latest win 7 drivers as you will finish up back at square one. I think this is not busy with this problem as it appears to be a connected to the nForce 570 drivers for windows 7. This is certainly not router allied as before affirmed. I have been able to copy the similar results with divide routers.