Thread: System Recovery Console cannot be accessed

System Recovery Console cannot be accessed

I really do not know what the issue here is. Actually the thing is that when I try to make access to the System Recovery Console it just prompts me that the password that I am using is INVALID. In addition to all the things let me tell you that I have Windows 7 installed here. I do not think that I can be wrong in putting the password as I have with me the written records of the entire password with me. Please help me getting the things working here in a fine manner.

Re: System Recovery Console cannot be accessed

You are running Windows 7 and on that you want to use the System Recovery Console then let me tell you that you are really late on using this here. The scenario here is such that System Recovery Console has been removed from the Windows 7; well it is true that it was with the older version but let me tell you that it is absent on this new Operating System here. On Windows Vista you have the System Recovery option. In my opinion this can be the probable reason here. Hope that you must have find this post somewhat of your business here.

I have some of the questions for you and let me tell you that it will be simply great if you know the answer for these. Are you trying to do this being the Administrator; I mean to ask are you the Administrator of the System? Also were you able to boot into Windows 7 System Recovery Console? The thing here is that if you want to access or use the Recovery Console you must have the local Administrator account password. If you do not have the correct password there then you will not be able to make this thing working. In addition to this if you attempt to insert the wrong password more than three times then the program Recovery Console will quit and the System will restart again.

I even totally agree to the previous post and if yet you are willing to give an attempt to this here; then you can see the same if you have the Windows 7 installation disc. Insert the disc and Reboot the system. Click on the Start button and then please click on the arrow that is present next to the Lock Button. Again restart the system. Then go for repairing by selecting the Repair your computer option there. Finally after the successful completion of this on the System Recovery Options menu you will be able to choose the tool that you actually want to use.

After looking at the whole scenario it seems to me that the System Recovery Console is searching for the default Administrator account. In my opinion you will be able to get the things working if you can simply put up the Blank space there in the password field there. If that also does not go in the required manner then if you want you can go with the serial number or id number that is there on the machine and see if that really helps to some extent there.

To make sure whether you are capable to boot into Windows Recovery Consol one thing that you can do is you can disable the Administrator’s account for the time being. By doing this if you are able to get an entry in the Recovery Consol environment then let me tell you that after getting there you can make a new password for the administrator account. After that you can verify the things with this newly created password there. You will be required to just trail the steps that are given below to facilitate, immobilize and modify the password of the Windows 7 administrator’s account. Click on the Start icon and then select All Programs. After that go in Accessories there and select the Command Prompt Option there and choose Run as Administrator option there. Then enter net user administrator /active:yes so that you can enable the Windows 7 Administrator account; type net user administrator /active:no to disable the Windows 7 Administrator account and finally type net user administrator password in order to change the password for the Windows 7 Administrator account. Let me know about the same again.