Thread: Put my system into hibernate using Smart6 having Gigabyte motherboard

Put my system into hibernate using Smart6 having Gigabyte motherboard

Hello my friends , I use a desktop system of Dell on which I have installed a Windows 7 operating system , I am having a Gigabyte motherboard ,co not know about the processor though , My issue is a small issue though , I have a very little knowledge about these machines . I am not able to put my system in the hibernate mode while using smart6 , I thought it might be a bit quicker if you use the Gigabyte faster.if anyone of you has any idea regarding this problem then please post your reply.

Re: Put my system into hibernate using Smart6 having Gigabyte motherboard

There must be a lot of people on this forum who can assist you I am certain but I am scared in this case I am not one of them that can help you in solving this issue . I do not make use of the free application utilities provided by system board manufacturers as I discover they are likely to cause more issues than they save. I am sorry that is what in my scope , I am quite sure someone will help.

Well I think this motherboard would have come up with the Smart6 application, which comprise Quickboot. The help section say "Instructions:Choose the Enable check box beneath the BIOS QuickBoot or OS QuickBoot item and then there you can save the settings . BIOS QuickBoot cut down hardware recognition time throughout system boot-up if no hardware device is added or altered.
    . Please tell me what is the current state.

You said you are having a Gigabyte motherboard and also have a gigabyte software and you are not able to hibernate , but I am asking what did you mean when you asked to be quicker, if you ask me the fastest way will be to change the power button on the case.What do you mean, quicker? I think the quickest way would be to change the power button on the case to make it hibernate when pressed (not seized clearly). I do not give you any assurance that any software will contain that option, though.

Well if you ask me that is not a complete answer When directed by a wake-up device or event, the computer can restart to its working state precisely where it had stopped What I am asking is utilizing Windows to hibernate the system will tend to go slower than using Smart6, because I cannot observe Smart6 is working appropriately, as during a ordinary shutdown Windows forces the shutdown of applications .