Thread: PC only starts with windows cd

PC only starts with windows cd

Perhaps one of you can help me I do not know why that is but who do I start the pc I did not come than far I put the cd because it asks for it and want to format actually but it jumps on the same and ride up completely as I can it set up new? And if I go to the cd then still need to back up. So regarding this if you have any suggestion then help me. Thanks for help.

Re: PC only starts with windows cd

what operating system you use it? With XP I could help you. A friend of mine once had such a problem. Can it be that the MBR (Master Boot Record) has been deleted and can be repaired with the so-called Recovery Console? This one needs the installation CD of XP. So first you check this I am sure that it is happening because of this cause only. So after checking his you just inform me over here.

Yes I have xp at home and the pc already formatted and re-I installed and I am even in safe mode and get there the inserted CD and then installed new everything has not brought you most the info yet again I'm boot with CD rom and then look at the hard disk and when I want to drive up and then it writes verifying DMI pool data, I'm really no more. So please tell me what to do in order to get rid from this issue.

You can solve this by pressing F2 in the configuration program, depending on the manufacturer but it can also be F1, Delete, or press Esc. If you see after turning on a manufacturer's graphics, you have to press Esc to see the status messages on the screen can be Navigate with the arrow keys to boot menu. And adjust the order in which to search the computer for bootable media in the drives. If you want to install the operating system must come first CD / DVD drive. By selecting the drive and press the plus or minus button to move the selection up or down. Then go to the Exit menu and select Exit Saving Changes, to apply the changes. In most BIOS you can save the changes with F10. After restarting the computer looks at the specified drive for a bootable disk and can thus start as from CD.