Thread: Windows 7 product key is not working

Windows 7 product key is not working

Hi friends actually I need your quick help. I have just got myself little bit worried because of the problem which is recently I am facing. In this issue my product key for the windows 7 I mean 'Windows 7 Starter' Product Key for this is not working. It allow the code which is to be entered right to the very last digit then throws out and prompts me an error message which is saying that 'key is incorrect, verify you have the right key and re-type'. So regarding this issue you guys have any idea. And in this one thing more is that the product code was also not recognized when I attempted to get Microsoft help via the support options. So please tell me what to do in order to fix this issue.

Re: Windows 7 product key is not working

At the present that you have posted your product key in a public forum, I think that it will be get copied by a lot of people all over the world, so regarding this I want to say that please do not do this again in the future. Why did you require to activate it? Did not Windows come pre-installed and therefore pre-activated? If you require to activate it, for the present, so attempt this by calling Microsoft at the number which they have supplied to you.

Related to this act I am really sorry. I have done like this for the reason that I saw one more user who had listed their key and wrongly unspecified it was the right thing to do so that you were able to help. When I open Word which I have checked is real by the way it inquires me for the product key, tells me I have 25 (now 24) make uses of that until I will must insert the code. I do not contain a number to call Microsoft on my Netbook or through the instructions. Are you able to help?

The key which is printed on to the label of the windows it is the product key for the windows.Your computer actually came along with a trial version of Microsoft Office, and you are attempting to enter the Windows Product Key into Office. It will not work. You require an Office key for Office, not a Windows key. And since you have simply a trial version of Office, you require to purchase it to obtain a Product Key. Note that the Word is part of Microsoft Office, and does not move toward along with any version of Windows.

I have the accurately similar difficulty as facing by the owner of this thread and regarding this I want to confirm for you that your answer is adequate, but annoying. Are you telling me that the just method for me at the present to obtain Word and additional simple Office events on my brand new, luxurious notebook, is to purchase Microsoft Office? I have not at all in the last 3 laptops and ten years had to purchase Office. I am feeling like I am getting robbed by Windows. Any additional information is valued. All I want is Word, not anything else from Office.