Thread: How to customize default user profile in windows 7

How to customize default user profile in windows 7

I am using a Dell inspiron laptop with windows 7 operating system. It is specified as the Intel dual core processor and the NVIDIA GEForce graphical interface. I basically sue my machine to access internet and along with that some of the home entertainment. I mainly log in to the machine by the administrative user name and password. Though I have other two local user accounts. Which is basically use for my friend, when they require to log on to the machine to do some of the task according to our study purpose. I provide then the local user profile name for log in. where I did not mention some of the permissions, like not permitted to some of the files or folder. But now I need to give the permission for installing a software application for the project purpose. I tried with the admin account but not able to install the software application program in my machine, what should I do? Is there any software issue or the user profile permission problem? So for that I am here to getting some knowledge about thus topic also wants to know how to customize the default user profile in my machine?

Re: How to customize default user profile in windows 7

The problem that you mentioned in your post might be occurred for the software application, make sure this one is compatible with the windows platform version that you are suing. So according to this I would like to suggest you o look for the other software applications those are installed in your machine, may be one from them is not allowing you to install that application program. Along with that go to the control panel and then proceed to programs and features and look over there whether for any other application program which is applied in your machine is creating the problem or not. Did you allow to install any software application in your firewall setting. I hope the following information will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

I would like to suggest you before customize your windows default account, go for create a new one for the test and try to install the software from that user profile. For that go to the user account option under control panel and choose create new account option. Now go to the folder where you stored the application program installation file, double click on that, it will ask you to make the windows permission. Make the permission and follow the installation procedure. I hope by this you will be able to install, the software application in your machine.

There is another way to install any software application by the administrative password. If you only try by double click to run the installation process then go through this process, it will definitely helps you to install the application program. So for that go to the installation file icon and right click on it, now from the list select Run as administrator option, this will ask you first for the windows permission and then might be require to insert the admin password for begin the process. Go through the process, it will definitely help you. On the other hard if you are willing to customize the admin account of your machine, then simply go to the user account control bar option, and right click on the account name, proceed to the properties of that account and select eth desire option those you are willing to customize.

There is a simple way to customize windows default user profile in nay windows version, I hope by this you will definitely be able to edit necessary option on your admin account. I did this by this process and would like to suggest you to. Open the start menu and insert user profile into the search command panel, it will open the user profile control panel, from there select the options those are needed for you. And click on apply button. Along with that if you are permitting your machine to install any software then by make the [permission, you also need to make the permission from your firewall option.