Thread: Windows 7: how to delete profile for temporary user log in

Windows 7: how to delete profile for temporary user log in

I am working in a college lab and there we have more than 5 computers in a room. I am in domain machine which is running in windows 7 platform. Now I am willing to add the rest of the machine with m y machine and access them to use the default user profile that I have in my domain machine, the problem is that I am not having such idea on this. So I am here for getting some idea or information for this. Is there anyone having any information regarding this topic? Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: Windows 7: how to delete profile for temporary user log in

As per my knowledge about this topic this will very easy to create and add some machine in a default user profile. For that first of all you need to create new profile in your machine, and for that you go to the user account option under control panel and from there select eth create a account option. Enter they profile name and desire password if required for the profile, now go the advanced option of the newly created profile and check the share option, this ill allow you to add more machines with the profile, along with that also you can do one more thing, if you the profiles names of the other user accounts then insert the name in to the add list and click on add button. Now open the network and share option of your machine and before that, turn on the network service of other machines, and from your network wizard search them and add to the network places list. Get the machines access to use the domain machine with the created user profile. Now from onward whenever any user log to a particular machine, they will access their machine with that user profile user name.

I am facing a problem with the user profile which is created in my machine, the machine that I have is access by both my sister and me. So that why I made a additional user account in my machine, by this my sister logged into the machine, the problem is that from yesterday the second user account is not showing in my machine, means my sister is not able to logged into the machine. we both use this machine for the internet access, the machine is assembled with 3GB ram and 320 GB hard drive. compatible with the windows vista, the name of the machine is Acer Aspire As per my knowledge about this problem I searched everywhere for the solution but did not able to reload this one into my machine. What should I do, is there anyone give me some trick to resolve this issue? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.
    Last edited by P. Kolte; 06-01-2011 at 03:59 PM.

You might be do this process from the user manager account settings option for that you need to log in your machine by the administrative name and password now open the search command panel from the start menu or press the windows button from the keyboard along with the “R” key. It will open the search commend line panel, type and insert “usrmgr.msc” into the search panel and press ENTER. It will open the user manager control panel from there add the other profiles into the manager and collaborate them with your user profile. Restart your machine, and from now other machines will allowed accessing their machine from your user profile. I did this, and this process works in my machine, that why I suggest you to go through this process. Will definite also works according to your requirement.

I think I have a solution to remove the windows or domains user profile from the machine, so you can do this from the registry editor. For that you need to open the windows registry editor, for that go to the run menu command line panel and type and insert Regedit and press enter. It will appear you into the registry editor. Now from there locate for the registry key looks like “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList”, this is registry key fro the windows user profile which is default in your machine. Under that look for the ProfileImage Path. Choose the binary file number and select eth long registry key from the list. Now go to the user account option and create user account by which you will allow other user profiles to access the machine with the same user profile.