Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2011

Unable to resolve date and time issue in Windows XP

My problem is I am unable to validate my genuine Windows XP; it says me that my date and time are wrong. I have checked twice, time and date settings and it still not getting solve. I have checked with official site but still same. I am getting this error: 0x80080210. Now please help me an suggest me What else should I do to solve this problem, I want my Windows activated. If anyone having solution then please suggest me.
Old 06-01-2011

Re: Unable to resolve date and time issue in Windows XP

I having some steps which will help you to solve this: First you need to run the utility on visiting the official site, then click on the Windows tab, select the Copy button and paste the report. After that is to search on the computer or with the resources you get with the computer or with your retail buy of Windows to check if you have a Certificate of Authenticity. If you have one, then contact to the support center and tell about the Certificate of Authenticity. About edition of Windows XP is it made for which version of Windows? Does it able to read OEM Software in black lettering or not? Tell them about the computer manufacturers name mention in black lettering. Then they will help you for the further solution.
Old 06-01-2011

Please try the following steps for solving your systems time and date sync problem. First you need to visit the official site and in that you need to click on Start Diagnostics option. You be supposed to see 'Fail' after to Computer Time and Date correct option. Then click on Resolve Now option. The tool will also like correct the problem itself or give directions to help you solve the problem.
Old 06-01-2011

I am suggesting you that first examine and troubleshoot a nongenuine notice problem you may be facing then download the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool and run it. After running the tool, you need to click on the Continue button then select the Copy button and paste the report into your post among your question.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,