Thread: Want help on Windows Genuine Activation Loop which is endless

Want help on Windows Genuine Activation Loop which is endless

From long time I have facing this problem that I unable to seem to overcome from Infinite Windows Genuine Activation Loop. It now loops. I can restart my computer and go into Safe Mode, but it’s not enough for me. This is a fresh install all I have done is install updates and drivers. I have tried to get it activated, so it should now be active. Now for further process I need your advice, so if anyone having this idea so please let me know.

Re: Want help on Windows Genuine Activation Loop which is endless

As per my knowledge if you do still want to downgrade to Windows XP you would need to employ the Windows XP Professional disk to install from, using the product key comes with this. Next you would require activating using the automated telephone system somewhat than over the internet, this is because you will require contacting to a Customer Services Representative from Microsoft in order to counsel them that you want to use your downgrade rights. Once they have confirmed that you have a appropriate Windows Vista license, which contain Vista Business. They will then supply you with a new product key in order to activate your copy of Windows XP.

I am suggesting you to do yet another clean installation of windows XP Pro. Use the Windows XP Pro full retail installation CD. When Setup demands you for the Product Key, type the Product Key that you get with this installation CD. If there is option to permits Windows to attempt to activate online automatically then don’t select that choice. Finish Setup normally and then restart computer. After Setup is complete, run the Activation Wizard and do a Telephonic Activation. Don’t enter or tell anything into the telephone system, which will push you to an activation agent. Clarify that you are exercising your downgrade privileges from windows Vista Biz. They can be able to complete the activation. If so, reboot several times to check if it goes into the loop again. If no loop, visit official site and click on the authorize Windows button check if it will Validate.

In case the computer can be boot to a safe mode command prompt, then use this to re-arm Windows XP activation: rundll32.exe syssetup,SetupOobeBnk. You need to remember that the command needs to type accurately as above with space, caps lock and comma. Another thing is that if you able to logon in Safe Mode then take backup and offload your content for safekeeping and then try to repair re-installation.