Thread: GA-770T-USB3 blue screen of dead while playing Lord of the rings online

GA-770T-USB3 blue screen of dead while playing Lord of the rings online

I have had this motherboard meant for a small number of months at the present and I have been continually having troubles at the same time as I play LOTRO. It will haphazardly BSOD which has turn out to be annoying. I have not had some other trouble with any extra games as well as the BSOD will simply happen regarding on one occasion a fortnight. I have resolute to attempt and inform my motherboard drivers on the way to observe if this assist previous to I get in touch with LOTRO client hold up but the difficulty is I am not certain what reconsideration my motherboard is. I have become aware of that present are two edition 1 and 1.3 and I am not certain which drivers I be supposed to download. On my consumer guidebook it says my motherboard is Rev. 1001, does that signify I require on the way to download v1? If somebody could point me on the way to the accurate drivers I would actually be grateful for it, thanks.

Re: GA-770T-USB3 blue screen of dead while playing Lord of the rings online

You can get the reconsideration figure of your motherboard on paper on the underneath left hand border or in the curve of the motherboard. This figure is used mostly in favor of BIOS as they are able to be different however I believe the drivers are the similar for together report of this motherboard. If your motherboard is reconsideration 1.0 then you may get that updating BIOS to the newest edition could determine you’re BSOD's.

Thanks for receiving back in the direction of me. I have just had a glance at the present and it does declare that my motherboard is Rev 1.0. Your recommendation was extremely much respected and I expect that modernize the motherboard drivers will get rid of the BSOD. One fixation although that I'm inquiring about. Following knowledge the troubles I have by means of this motherboard I look for customer examination and I originate fairly a lot of public knowledge BSOD by means of this particular motherboard. Is this a general subject by means of the Rev 1.0 motherboard's at every part of? I have just attempt downloading and set up the motherboard drivers meant for Rev 1.0 and it's proverb it's not like-minded with my working system which is Windows 7 64bit and there's no alternative on the way to choose intended for the motherboard drivers what operating system you are operation. So can't modernize my motherboard drivers anytime. Any suggestions?

I have recently really proud owner of a GA-770T-UD3 boards and have assembled my system last weekend. After you install Win7 Enterprise 64bit, and the completion of all the drivers, I have my computer a day later returned to service. I get a Blue Screen on start up. Therefore, I have everything done again, were in the intervening reboot it no problems, strangely again until the next day. Since I was greeted by another blue screen. My system consists of 2 x4 phenom be 955, gigabyte ga-770T-usb3 4GB G-Skill kit PC3-12800 CL9, pure power 530watt, Saphirre 5770 vaporx oc during operation are as yet no error occurred, the RAM chips I can test with a linux ramtest 8h, and found no errors. If any problems occurred in this type known or gambling? Only after a longer break about 6 hours, this problem occurs, I cannot explain this kind of error, it can only deal with the cool component have. Would be my only idea.

AMD recommends not to put the memory than 1.65 V, because that can cause harm in the long run the CPU. There is no list of compatible memories at Gigabyte. Alternatively, you can at the storage vendor you trust looking times with DDR3 1333MHz, which will run on AMD chipset and runs at 1.5 V to 1.65 V. If AMD boards are in the compatibility list, is the most memory on many AMD boards.