Thread: Windows 7 is unable to recognize NIC driver for my network card

Windows 7 is unable to recognize NIC driver for my network card

I tested windows 7 rc1 from past few days; I find that it is great. But in this I had a little trouble for the driver of my network card which is fast Ethernet sys 900 to install windows 7 because my system is not able to recognize it, after researching a lot then I have found a few version of drivers for windows XP. But in this I am not able to get any solution regarding the windows 7 operating system. And the version I have found it also support to the windows 7 but when I connect to Windows Update which has been installed so at that time when I put my pc out of standby then I have no access to internet. So please suggest me solution for this issue.

Re: Windows 7 is unable to recognize NIC driver for my network card

The first solutions is to deactivate reactivate the card, so first you try this. Another, simpler solution is to look for newer drivers than those embedded in windows and update them. And I think you will get those drivers within a fraction of time on to the Google. And when you get that so you first you download that and restart your PC and after that try to check that issue I am sure that this will be get resolved by this trick. I am sure regarding this because when I was facing this at that time I got the solution after trying this.

I thought that my problem is not resolved. After trying this when I did not change anything it happened again, after 2 hours off my pc was paused and exit I had this problem yet NIC driver forcing me to restart. I am increasingly convinced that the trouble comes from the network card, in fact more concerns encountered during the installation of windows 7 I have to start each time waiting long enough before my network connection is enabled and my antivirus (BitDefender) do not activate immediately. I am obliged to wait until all is turned to open my mailbox or my thunderbird messages, once I lost 2 messages because of that, they appeared without sender or subject. I think I have to change the network card, but if Microsoft could avoid this by solving the issue which is recently happening in this.

I also have the problem which is mentioned above. I am connected via a network adapter "Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet" to a cable modem. When Windows 7 from standby extended the Network and Sharing Center no longer recognizes the network. I have to restart the machine so that the connection is ok again. I checked the card options in the Device Manager and the option "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" and also unchecked, the option under "Allow this device to the computer alert "but it is grayed out. I also note that the Ethernet card was recognized after the installation without problem. The problem does not resolve, it is still there so regarding this if you have any solution then please share it.

I have exactly the same problem. I tried two solutions:
    • Disable my antivirus is Bitdefender
    • And uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

And in this I have also noted that, I am also on Windows 7. And the problem which I was recently facing regarding this it gets resolved. So I just want to tell you guys if you are going through this then you can go for this solution I am sure that you will get the proper solution.

Try this command:
    • Windows key + letter R and Enter.
    • In the window, copy / paste this:% systemroot% \ diagnostics \ system \ Networking \ DiagPackage.diagpkg and Entry
    • This command will make a diagnosis of your network and if any solutions will be there then it will propose you.