Thread: Performance index rating does not start on windows 7

Performance index rating does not start on windows 7

I have a new computer preloaded with Windows 7 Home Premium. Before installing my programs, I run the performance index rating for the power tools it worked. After a week I wanted to try again "Rate this computer" When you click, nothing happens, even though the icon is active, there is no message. What I have tried this unsuccessfully: Installed new chipset drivers, Avira Antivir uninstall, Spybot Search and Destroy uninstalled. Since I am totally inexperienced in Windows 7, I dare to others "set screws". Does anyone have a solution or at least an approach?

Re: Performance index rating does not start on windows 7

I think that I am also facing similar kind of issue. Windows 7 explained using the performance index, that "re-evaluate computer" when changing the hardware of the menu item is and so as I interpret your question. It can but the performance index to be reset, what I have done several times without success and a reappraisal of the computer are initiated. If there is any solution then let me know about that. My friend is saying that it is not starting because nothing has changed, if there is any change then it will start automatically.

If you click on "Performance Information and Tools go, there are links de entry" other tools ". Please click here once on it and click the link "Delete All Windows performance reviews and rate the system". I am sure that this will definitely solve the problem that you are facing. I am saying this because I was also facing similar kind of issue and got the solution for this problem after performing these steps. After performing these steps still you are facing these issues then provide a detailed description related to that. I am here to help you out.

First of all thanks for your answer. The deletion of the performance evaluation I have tried several times without success. It still appears "The Windows Experience Index has not been created" and "Rate this computer" when you click on nothing happens. This has solved my problem, now the system is working without any issue but in future if face any issue related to this thing then I will come here again to get a solution for the issue that I am facing. Once again thanks a lot for the solution that you have given.

This is on the event viewer or not. Can you please post the dates of your computer system (which CPU, how much RAM, which video card) and see if you have the latest drivers installed? The calculation of the index was supposed to go with you, because you have the Home Premium and cannot be installed in a VHD. For with the VHD installation cannot complete the assessment. Because as far as I know in the event viewer, there is nothing worthwhile. I have an Intel Core i5, 2 x 500 GB HD, 4 GB DDR3 RAM and an Nvidia 9800 GT video card and followed the same steps but did not get the solution for the same.

I am now even a step further: I am in the windows \ performance \ WinSAT \ DataStore deleted the xml files and lo and behold performance evaluation starts again. However, shortly before the end while the disk-evaluation aborted with the error message: "The performance index could not be created". In the winsat.log file you can see some error messages that the evaluation indices cannot be written. For each evaluation experiment, however, wrote the xml files in the DataStore directory, and the performance evaluation is also to clean up is almost finished just broken off with the above error message.