Thread: Windows 7 desktop invisible

Windows 7 desktop invisible

After I have installed Windows 7, the startup of windows 7 goes well, after boot logo, the screen is black (no taskbar or desktop), right down to the office name which is included the evaluation version of Windows 7 (7100), so I'm well on the desktop. I have version 64-bit Windows 7. Have you any idea? Is it possible that burning the iso image is written errors on the DVD? So please give your suggestion as soon as it is possible.

Re: Windows 7 desktop invisible

I think it can be just a problem of dual output video card graphic. I had it on my desktop before I realized that the display had gone on my TV via the second DVI output. And in this you can also try to open your monitor through the safe mode. Because when I was going through the same issue I have follow it and in the safe mode I have uninstall the graphic driver and then again install it. And now I do not have any kind of issue so if you want then you can go for this.

I am also going through the same issue and in this if I replug the cable HDMI graphics card, the desktop disappears again. I have done windows update, the graphics driver is up to date (29/12/2010) I have tried a recent updated driver. I have connected the cable in the detection of the tv, still without success. I do not know why it is happening like this. I know that windows vista is good operating system but even though I do not understand that why it is happening. Is there a bug?

With the HDMI cable plugged in, turns your TV and switch your default view on your monitor. By default, windows 7 will still display HDMI / DVI rather than analog monitor. Plugging in your HDMI switches the default view on your TV ... so it must be left to do, turn on the TV and then tell him that despite the presence of a video output more efficient, you want to display the default desktop on your PC monitor. I know only this much regarding this I hope this will help you.