Thread: Unable to find the location of the downloaded application

Unable to find the location of the downloaded application

I have recently purchased a brand new iPad and it is doing well until now. But the thing here is that I have also purchased some application through iTunes on my PC which is having a windows XP operating system. Now thing here is I am not able to find out the application which I have downloaded on my system. I have searched a lot but failed to find the same. Is there is a way that will help me to find the same so please assist me here I am worried a lot

Re: Unable to find the location of the downloaded application

I guess you are not aware of the default location on which the application are saved which are downloaded through iTunes or purchased through the same. So what you have to do here is that to find the downloaded application just follow the mentioned file location \Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\Mobile Applications. I am sure that you will get the downloaded application over there and if not there then will not be present anywhere else.

Well if you will ask me then the downloaded applications are normally saved in my document where a separate folder is being created that is download and in that folder all the downloaded files are stored. Now what you have to do here is that just click on the C: (that is c drive) and in that you will find My documents just click on it and then go to the download folder and in that you will further find the My Music folder and in that iTunes there you will find all the downloaded applications. I hope that going on this location you will definitely find the applications.

If you are unable to have the access on the downloaded files or application and which are mostly downloaded through the iTunes than you have to just open the iTunes and there you have to do or click on the get info on the particular application that is downloaded and if you are unable to highlight the application then you have to press control-l. And then you will be easily found the location which will be displayed on the bottom of the summary tab. And that will really help you to have the access on the files or application.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have to not search the applications properly because of you have downloaded the applications than you will definitely get the same on the system itself. So what you have to do in this case is that just go to the star button and then click on Search option after that you have to type the name of the application that you have downloaded and hit enter afterward you will definitely get the results with the location of the file. And if still there are no results then it is for sure that either the file is not downloaded on the system or it must have deleted by someone else.