Thread: Videos are pixilated, blocky and jerky with Windows 7 64 bit

Videos are pixilated, blocky and jerky with Windows 7 64 bit

I have some of the issue with the Windows 7 that I have in the system of mine here. Well I am really blanks on this and wanted to know what can be the probable reason for the behavior of this. I have seen that when I try to run the same videos that were running fine with the Windows Vista, have now pixilated background and the movie there is somewhat really blocky as well. I just do not know what can the issue here and hence would like to if Windows 7 can be the reason for the issue here. I have the Windows 7 64 bit running on the system of mine here. One more change that I did along with Operating System was that upgraded the Graphic Card as well. I have the new Graphic Card from ATI; can there be any solution for this here.

Re: Videos are pixilated, blocky and jerky with Windows 7 64 bit

On the first note let me tell you that the issue that you are having here seems to have no connection with Windows 7 or the BIT version here. All it seems to me that you are missing on the DRIVERS from ATI and that can be the issue here. All I can suggest you; is to have the drivers installed again and see if that can help a bit in the situation of yours here. You can install the drivers from the CD that you might have got after purchasing the Graphic Card there. If you had installed them already then I would suggest you that it will be great if you can have the installation of the drivers again here. Please go with the clean installation; uninstall the drivers and then use the CCleaner and finally go with the installation after this.

This is official here and let me point out the fact that the culprit in your case is for sure ATI drivers and the ATI card that you have their installed on the system. I have read that the issues are most probably with the DRIVERS that are in the market and that are shipped with the Graphic Card as well. SO if you are having the drivers installed from the CD that you got with the Card itself then please uninstall it and now go with the Online and updated version of the drivers for ATI Graphic Card in your case here. Try to find the best possible match for your case and let me get notified about the same here. You will be able to find the drivers from the official site of the ATI and please select the 64 bit drivers as you are having the 64 Bit version of Windows 7 here.

Well after looking at all the cases let me notify you that it might be the issue because of the CODECS. I would recommend that it will be a better option if you all can just go with uninstalling all the codecs there and see if after installing them again you can get rid of the issues with the VIDEOS that you are having here. Also try to be MINIMAL with the installation. You can try to install only the codecs that you actually want. Uninstall the Windows Media Center and then reinstall the same here. Also see if the issues get solved after you restart the Windows Media Center. Please inform me if you can find improvement in the clarity of the videos here. Make the amendments with the settings of Windows Features and see if this can come up with some change.

You can for sure find the drivers all by your self and if you want you can try to find the drivers using the Search Wizard here. I really thing that it can help you a bit with this here. Uninstall all the Video Drivers and the Graphic Drivers and then visit the Official site of ATI. Once you are there you will be required to launch the Search Wizard there so that it can find the appropriate driver from that site. Once you get this burn the latest drivers on the CD and then go with the installation of this here. After that reboot the system and then let me know if the issue was solved.

NO I do not think that if you will stick to the Graphic Card from ATI then you will have this thing working here. I have seen that a similar issue was encountered with a HP laptop. It was having the ATI Graphic Card within it. It was also not able to play the videos in the Fine manner and was seen with the pixilated issue there. When the Graphic Card was changed to NVIDIA it was observed that the videos were running absolutely fine. So I think that it will be great if you can just try to have the Graphic Card from NVIDIA and see if the issue can be tackled after this here.