Thread: How to disable MINT Firefox customizations?

How to disable MINT Firefox customizations?

Hello friends, I am right now working with the Linux Mint. I am having the little problem in it. I want to know that how could I disable MINT Firefox customizations? I want to know how I could do it. Also especially I want to disable the customized Google. I had search through the Google search engine but I was unable to get the solution for it.

Re: How to disable MINT Firefox customizations?

The cause we modified from default Google to a custom engine is for the reason that it produces a group of proceeds and this lone plug-in might possibly creates Linux Mint into a corporation which in fact employs full-time employees. The small graphical weakness is a minute price to pay to hold up the favorite distro. That's now my view but I believe it is the smallest amount anybody using Mint can perform.

Graphical inferiority, what do you signify? Mint approaches by means of compiz fusion (combine of beryl and compiz) set up by default. What about Firefox? It's now Firefox. Presently get wallpaper, it will appear as good quality as any distro, or better. Windows Vista doesn't have numerous workspaces Also; you can acquire a cooler theme by moving to the menu option, from that select the applications, in that preferences.

To disable the MINT Firefox customizations, initially select the Tools through the Firefox; in that option select the Add-ons, from that click the Extensions Tab. Now you disable the Mint Search Enhancer. I wouldn't advise you to perform it because it produced revenue intended for the Mint team. You must at least think donating somewhat. Also guys Linux Mint is one strong fine operating system.