Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ext3 vs ext4

Operating Systems

Old 02-01-2011

ext3 vs ext4

I have just got the Linux operating system that is being used for system that is being used for the formatting of the files such as the files of the ext3 and also for the use of the files of the ext4. The formatting of the files is of is said to be of the files such as that of the formatting of the files of the ext4 and also the files of the system that I am just making use of. But I just confused as to what kind of the formatting should be used by me when I am making the use of the formatting of the Linux operating system. Please suggest name which one I the best for the use in the Linux operating system that is being sued by me.

Old 02-01-2011

Re: ext3 vs ext4

If you are opting to make use of the ext3 then it is said to safer but the speed is the factor that you have to compromise with. But the main thing is that it is not as faster as that of the ext4. And when you are considering the formatting of the ext4 then you can get the details that ext4 is faster and also the factor of the safety is being diminished that it is not so safe for the use.
Old 02-01-2011

It is also that the ext4 formatting is said to be more useful when you are just making use of the server with the system that you are just making sue of and with the system that is of the Linux the server will be working out well for the Linux operating system and also the files are of the best in the formatting of the files of the ext4. the formatting of the files when used with the ext4 is found to better then the one of the ext3.
Old 02-01-2011

The multi-boosting is the best for the seven Linux distros that are said to be used for the distro that is present in the hard-disk or the hard-drive that is being used in the system of the Linux and all the other files that are present in the system that is present in the computer system. And also the only distro is being used for the special kind of the debain lenny that is present in the system.
Old 02-01-2011

Ext4 is said to provide some of the benefits that are said to be additional and are said to be best for the use with the Linux operating system then to make the use of Ext3. And also the conversion of the files of the Ext3 and Ext4 can be done out easily and used for the file system. Ext4 file system as mentioned earlier is having an extra feature that provides better functionality and are best for the use with the Linux file systems. Disk allocation that is being done in the system of the use of the formatting of the Ext4 is the main feature that makes it enable to use for the system of the Linux operating system and also for the files that are being used along with the system of the Linux Mint.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,