Thread: Deleting the Information Regarding The Mint Registry

Deleting the Information Regarding The Mint Registry

I have been making the use of the Linux operating system for long and also all the internet faculties that are present in it are being used for the purpose of the work that is being done by me. I have been making the use of the internet and also all the files that are the core are said to be present in the registry, so if anything is being deleted from the registry all the information will be gone of the particular application that you are going to do. But the thing is that one of the registry files is being corrupted then what will we do. This is happened with me in the system of the Mint that is being sued by me, so now I just wanted to delete the corrupted registry through it. Please tell me the following ways through which it is going to be done.

Re: Deleting the Information Regarding The Mint Registry

You can just do the deletion by downloading the files of the Wine Door from the mint’s Synaptic and then just you can run it when you are needed for the updates and if you are finding nothing in the list then you can just see the explanation that is being given below:
    1. At the start you have go to Wine doors site and then download the latest version of the Wine doors. And then you have to install the other version of the files to.
    2. But the main problem is that once the downloading is over then the installation of the files can be done.
    3. And then it will come as the wine for the clicking of the wine and also for terminal that can be run for the run of the Wine- doors commands.
    4. And when you give the information give the whole details of the files and then check for it.
    5. And now it is that the downloading of the package list can be done with it.

This are the simple steps just try and see that whether it works for you or not.

And also it is that you can just make the use of the remove option where you will get the details of the files that you are just making use of. After that you can just press the files by just clicking on to the option of the ctrl + h and then you can have a look in the files that are present for the system and also for the files that you just wanted to delete.

The other option is that you just have to open the home folder where you can just make the use of the button that is of the Ctrl+ H. And also it can make you to scroll down the files and then you can just fine the .wine files and also the files that are basically being used for the system that is being used for it. And also it can be deleted by just making the use of the option of the files of the delete .wine files.

The information of the Registry is being deleted through making use of the Wine, and also it is that the Windows application makes use of the files that are being related to the files of the .Wine. It is also that the application that is present in the system is all based on the information that is basically provided by the use of the application of the Wine. Also you have see to it that the .wine folder is not having the application of the Wine and the only file which is having the application is the Windows application that is keeping all the data of the wine application. And if the Windows application has installed the files of the wine then it is for sure that you will be able to see the files of the wine application through which all the files that are not required for you in the registry can be removed and all the other files can be kept safe from being corrupted.