Thread: Running of jar File In Linux Mint

Running of jar File In Linux Mint

The Linux Mint is the new type of the system that has been used for the system that I have just recently started using on. I have been making use of the .jar filers more extensively when I was using the system of the windows XP. And also the jar files are somewhat of the files that are being used for the system when you are trying to look for the files which are being used for the Java archives. But now I just wanted to get the information that the files of the jar can be used for the similar type of the files in the Linux operating system. Please tell me that whether it is possible or not.

Re: Running of jar File In Linux Mint

You can try out for the file of the java-jar minicraft.jar that can be used for the use of the files of the jar to make it run on the system of the Linux operating system. Minicraft is the tool that is being used for the running of the files that are of the file format of the .jar and also the Linux files are also there in the system that we will mention it forward. You can also try running the file with the help of the Linux operating system and also with the help of the files that are being used for the purpose that is giving them the files that are being used for the modification of the files.

For the minecraft to run on the Linux operating system you got to select the files of the .jar that is said to be the file of the minecraft.jar, and in that you got to click on to the error message, and the error message will be as the
    Code:
    “one that is being displayed it down”
    :
    Download the Minecraft.jar that will be not marked and also the files are said to non-executable that is what is sleeping for all sorts of the work that it wanted to do. And also the downloading of the files is also the files which are not marked are not being executable. And also see to it that whether it has downloaded some of the harmful files that may affect the system that you are making use of.

The main thing is that you just have make use of some of the files a that can be used of the system of the Linux that yo0uare just making use of. Just follow the basic steps of following the right clicking on to the option of the files that can be used for the choosing of the files and then you have to make use of the files that are being used for the system and then it started making to allow the files to be used directly with the executing of the files and also the program files are being sued for it.