Thread: Image cannot be displayed on PC.

Image cannot be displayed on PC.

I am using desktop from past one year. I have moved my computer to one city to another city as I have transferred to other city. In yesterday morning I had tried to start my computer but it was failing to display images on the screen. One long beep and 2 short beeps were occurred while staring the computer. I am using BIOS of AWARD based system. I really don’t know where is the problem? Whether it has an issue with Mother Board or VGA card? Any one has the solution on this please reply.

Re: Image cannot be displayed on PC.

I am assured that the beeps are notifying that something is wrong with your computer. But it is very difficult to identify where the problem is? It may happen due to RAM or some fault in to PCI. It is possible that your Mother Board is damaged due to some reason. I am suggesting you to wrap all the hardware peripheral into bubble wrap. Put them in to plastic bag so it can be easily handle while you are traveling.

Well I think you have to some experiment work on your computer. I think you have to remove VGA card from your computer and check the machine is working properly or not. However each mother has built in VGA card on it so just check it whether it works with the on board VGA card. If you have New VGA card with you then install it on your motherboard and check whether it working or not? I hope it will help you to know where the problem is.

I think you should try to start your computer into safe mode. To start your computer into safe mode you have to perform the following steps. You have to restart your computer. You should press F8 continuously before the windows logo appears on the screen. Windows XP advanced menu will appear on the screen. You should navigate to Safe Mode by arrow key. Select the same by pressing Enter on the keyboard. Your computer will boot into safe mode. Check whether the images are displaying or not on the screen. I hope it will help you in some manner.

Normally beeps are occurring due to indecent installation of the VGA card. It may possible that there is an issue with the mother board. The only solution is that I can give you right now to replace your motherboard. You have to visit nearest authorized service center to achieve the same. Please carry your invoice details while you visit the service center. According to me it is the most efficient solution for you.