Thread: My Picture folder does not show any images in windows 7

My Picture folder does not show any images in windows 7

I have windows 7 as well as while I open my pictures folder the pictures are not showing up, in its place a picture of the ocean by means of what look like a tropical island. I would actually like my pictures to display up in that so I am able to observe if I have twice as well as evaluate which one I like improved. Any ideas how to solve it to where my pictures show up. desperately waiting for any reply

Re: My Picture folder does not show any images in windows 7

Hey first of all make sure that the pictures showing up in the Pictures library previous. In case the files were showing up earlier in the Pictures library, as well as now the pictures have gone not found, you might restore the default libraries. You have to first have to press Start as well as choose Computer. In the Navigation Pane you have to right-press Libraries plus choose Restore default libraries. This would restore Libraries to its original situation.

If you have your pictures saved on a dissimilar position on the hard-disk, you might contain those folders in the library. A library gets together satisfied from a variety of folders. You be able to contain folders from dissimilar position in the similar library, as well as after that vision as well as position the files in those folders as one collection. For instance, if you stay a number of of your pictures on an outside hard drive, you be able to contain a folder from that hard drive in your Pictures library, in addition to after that gets that folder's files in your Pictures library when the hard drive is associated to your PC.

To get solve your issue you have to seem at the top right side of your screen, which you can observe next to the question mark is two additional symbols the one through the down arrow will alter the vision of the pictures in the window. Choose large image from the drop down list or either you would like. May you get some information related to your problem.Let me inform if you get solve your issue over here.